Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@stephaniekim22 If there are ones you really want, and you don’t want to contact a boutique, I would look for the specific product links to Nordstrom under influencer YT videos and check them from time to time. They’re still popping in and out of stock multiple times, day and night, on Nordstrom. Also, it’s hard to believe Macys and Bloomingdales won’t get them eventually, and they haven’t shown up there at all yet to my knowledge.

@Winthrop44, I don't think they have ever come to Macy's. Macy's is late to launch new releases, so I wouldn't expect they would carry the Chanel gift sets. I'm surprised that Bloomingdales doesn't carry them.

@TraceyEB Oh really? I didn’t know Macys usually didn’t get them. Bloomingdales seems to always be last across all brands.

@Winthrop44, I'm surprised about Bloomingdale's; I only visit one if I'm out of town, so had a different perception. Chanel's Christmas collection still hasn't arrived at Macy's online.

@TraceyEB I think in store is better than Bloomingdales online in terms of what they get when. The gift sets were briefly on Bloomingdales online this morning. I used to live within walking distance of a Bloomies and now it would be a three hour drive. Nordstrom too. lol

Thanks very much for the tag @TraceyEB ❤️

Chanel gift sets are showing up intermittently on Chanel's US website. They're having lots of errors and processes timing out. If you can get one into your cart, it stays there while you try to check out. Tagging @Titian06 @Winthrop44 

Thanks for the tag, @TraceyEB !  I did notice the sets last evening, but they weren't available.  Unfortunately, I was very busy at work this morning and had a doctor's appointment so just didn't have time to check.  Now, of course, they're all sold out.  That's OK.  I don't really feel like I'm missing anything. 😄

Thanks for the tag @TraceyEB. It’s crazy how much trouble Chanel.com had today. I couldn’t even sign in on there this afternoon. I don’t know what’s up with this intermittent availability on every site either. I tend to chalk it up to the affiliate links given out to influencers being pushed on Instagram but who really knows.

@Winthrop44, I don't get it. Much easier today to get them with the official launch. They went from intermittently available to find in a boutique to add to bag. Next year I will call a boutique and be done with it.

@TraceyEB I'm sort of wondering if that's their plan because they seemed to make it so difficult this time. I luckily grabbed what I wanted before I left for the grocery store today because now (12:30pm) I see they're all showing as "Sold Out". Maybe they'll restock - in fact I'd bet they will - but if I didn't get what I wanted this morning I'd be calling a boutique now just in case.

@Winthrop44, smart to check before you went out. Glad you were able to grab what you wanted!

@TraceyEB Thanks! Hope you did too!

Chanel gift sets are listed as "coming soon" on Chanel's US website. Ulta's website is showing two that are out of stock (a placeholder, I presume). They are have been popping up and out of stock at Nordstrom (see Jackeline's YT community page for those links).

Les Symboles de Chanel XL highlighters are available on Chanel's websites in the US (under new arrivals) and Canada (under highlighters).

Do they restock? Omgggg I need it

When exactly are they available online?

@stephaniekim22, Chanel doesn't release a specific date or time. I just saw them pop up intermittently on Chanel.com. They're available now in Chanel boutiques.

Thanks, @TraceyEB ! 💖💖💖

@TraceyEB  Thanks. Ulta actually had them in stock for maybe 20 minutes or so this morning. 

@Winthrop44, thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize Ulta was getting the Chanel gift bags!

@TraceyEB Me neither!  Too bad it's only online.

Edit: Someone on IG posted that Ulta cancelled their gift set order yesterday, so I'm not sure they have a great inventory system.

6,200 Replies
testing