Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Same @TraceyEB  - I was surprised to see another 9 pan this year.

Re: Chanel Updates

Swatches of the cruise collection Stylo Ombre, lip gloss and lipstick 274DDEB6-43B7-421D-8599-F5561671333B.png

50307195-B89F-427D-83C0-0424FAB65DF7.png

7C543935-4AC5-4140-BA2D-E8DA4EEB5B55.png

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of a few pieces of the Blanc collection - Gemme Dore, Rose de Pierre, Tweed Beige

Wow these are pretty @Mochapj. Thx

These look much prettier than the swatches I've seen of the es palettes. Those just looked too iridescent for me.

@Mochapj So pretty! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Some new shades of Stylo ombré contour for summer

Le blanc

Anonymous Insider

Chanel Updates

nice good

Chanel Updates

Chanel Le Blanc 2019 Collection. See @Mochapj's Dec 14 post below for collection details.

A closer look at Cruise 2019; the potted products are eye gloss

The eye gloss in the pots look pretty, but I’m still undecided overall about how to implement in daily makeup use.  Just makes your lids look oily in person.  But they do look interesting in fashion/makeup editorials. 

I wonder which is the more accurate shot of the es palette...dark or light???

Cruise collection coming in June

Swatches of the Quintessence 9 Ombres and Patine Bronze Ombre Premiere

Just wanted to say that this palette is finally now available for purchase on Chanel’s website: https://www.chanel.com/us/makeup/p/151047/les-9-ombres-multi-effects-eyeshadow-palette/

i just ordered mine. 😄 

I hope you love it! I'm looking forward to using mine this week!!

Chanel Updates

Pre-ordered today the Chanel 9-pan palette as my local SDM Beauty Boutique was only getting five. Swatched the highlighting balms; they have a lovely wet look and there was little difference between the two shades - one had glitter and one did not. I'll definitely pick one up. The lip products spanned bright pink and orange to medium orange and mid-tone berry. A lovely collection. Update: a second swatch of the Sculpting balm showed it didn't have glitter but rather looked dewy with a slight white tone against my skin.

What did you like @TraceyEB?! I got the translucent balm, the Bittersweet liquid lip and Imperial lipstick. All very pretty. Does the other balm stick have glitter? Mine was not seems to be a wetter glow but not sticky. I like it. The shadow looks so pretty, will have to see it in person soon! 😘

I got the sculpting balm stick and haven't noticed any glitter in it at all.

Thanks @seaofcowards. I’ll take a look. I love the other new translucent one! 

6,200 Replies
testing