Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom I think I would love the way it looks but I have rosacea with uber sensitive skin and it includes several of my rosacea triggers unfortunately.

Oh shoot @Winthrop44 no that’s no good then. Money saved tho! 😘

Thx you for the tag @Sunnysmom . I definitely want both 😍🥰😘💋💄🌹

RE: Chanel Updates

Idk if this is just me but I have to say I don’t love the new Au Fil Des Fleurs quad. Maybe it’s my skin tone or I just need to play with it more. The two pinkish shades looked the same on me. Will report back.

Quick pics of new collection. Didn’t have heart to swatch lips yet. Def small tho and so cute 😍. Shadows lean to blue lavender grey which is very pretty for spring for sure. Top coat mirror gloss a little confusing as it barely barely even shows up. May be nice for warm weather as definitely not sticky or too slick but so far I don’t even see it at all when I apply it nor on my arm to even try and show it. 😳🤣. Loving shades of lips and shadows. @blackkitty2014 @lipstick4soul you like yours also? Was so good to see early pics from @TraceyEB and @Mochapj , thanks you guys! 😘

E2BFCAAA-A76E-4361-BC28-CCB7D0436665.jpeg

5A658F90-131A-4144-86B0-EA77511FA24A.jpeg

Thanks for the swatches @Sunnysmom. I was disappointed in the Miroir D'Eau Gloss too, especially because I asked in Live Chat and they told me it gave the lids some pink color. It doesn't look anything like it looks on the web site either, which is probably what the Live Chat person used to answer my question. lol

I know @Winthrop44 me too. It looked so good in those runway looks. Grr. Clearly the first samples ended up being nothing like what was sold at retail. 😕😡Are you keeping yours? I really want it to work! I got VB EL and it was so glossy. Too much. Can’t win! Lol. 

@Sunnysmom I'm thinking I will probably return it unfortunately.

Aww bummer @Winthrop44 , I really don’t want to plus the hassle. Have to figure it out soon also. 😕 

@Sunnysmom, Subtle and beautiful for Spring! Thank you for swatching this palette!

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

So pretty @Sunnysmom. I don’t know that I’ll bring myself to swatch the lips either LOL. My order supposed to arrive tomorrow!

Re: RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Yea @lipstick4soul ! Will be fun to hear your thoughts. I was shocked mine showed up today. Thought tomorrow. 
Ok I went in lol. Here they are. Good same creme formula , very pinky. Didn’t even mess up the  quad , it all held together lol.

7B23AB32-ADCE-474B-86D2-B0B19AF62672.jpeg

Oh so pretty @Sunnysmom. That lip palette is tempting me. I think destroying the pretty flower pattern would sadden me...haha. I love how bright it is. 

I know @PrettyPaint ! It seems to be quite deep of a pattern tho happily! Takes very little to apply and show up thankfully and I do think they did a wonderful job with these with the mold, the consistency of lipstick and colors of course! It’s fun. 😀

Now you are really making me want it! 🙂 @Sunnysmom 

😱🤗 @PrettyPaint ! 

Thx you so much for the swatches @Sunnysmom ... The lip palette is right down my alley (pinks and reds).  Grawh, where the heck is the mail man and what he does with my package 😉  Impatiently waiting ... My package should come today though 🙂

Yay my Chanel box arrives! Such a pretty collection! My tiny order from Dior didn’t make it though. UPS send it to Canada. Sigh!

7B6AAD01-92D4-48CA-A3FA-36E60CEAAFDB.jpeg

Oh happy day @blackkitty2014 ! 🥰💃🏻So pretty!! 

I hear you @blackkitty2014 . There was no way I wasn’t getting those lippies! And so cute too! 😘

You are brave, taking one for the team @Sunnysmom 😘Love the colors! I might actually have to use this one 😂

6,183 Replies
testing