Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom ooohh I hope Pirate isn't too dark and is more plummy than vampy. IDK if I can justify buying another Chanel red just for the LE packaging 😜

I don’t have any of the other colors @niki172 because I think they were too warm for me but I bet others do. Maybe the lovely @blackkitty2014 for example 🥰. I’m expecting new swatches of them today in case they’ve changed somehow too so I’ll share them once I get em and imagine someone else may weigh in with some. 😊

I have Pirate from before @niki172 and it’s a true blue red not too bright but not too dark. I wouldn’t call it plummy tho :(. 
It’s consistently been my favorite Chanel red.

🤗🥰

Do you have any of these. Off my head they were ones I thought of without digging more lol. 
Top to bottom-

267 Audacieux

192 Profondeur more plum irl than here 

617 Camelia Grenat

70 Unique (my other fav!) 

C94EE373-DFF4-472A-8255-E21CC170AAE7.jpeg

 Pirate 

D49A7AA6-AB8F-49B8-88A5-6248F9FDFB55.jpeg

 267, 192, 617, 70

@Sunnysmom 

Those reds are stunning!

They do know their way around a red don’t they @elleb810 ! 💄

Oooh thanks @Sunnysmom for the swatches! It's a pretty red though and not super bright candy apple either or brick so I may pick it up anyways.  I *think* I have Profondeur and I know I have some plums from 2 years back that have never been opened either - can't remember those shade names off the top of my head.

Ha that sounds familiar @niki172 ! I used to think who doesn’t remember what colors they have. 😳 Umm oops yup, I get it. I found some others too that are more plum. We can discuss 😊, because we neeeed more. Lol Bottom line, Pirate is a winner. 

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I might get Pirate since I don’t have that shade. What to do when there are so many releases 😂😅🤣

Yup @blackkitty2014 , here we go as always. Just when we say no more, I think I’m good. 😳😂

@Sunnysmom Pirate really is beautiful. I don’t remember ever trying it. You may have persuaded me.

She’s truly a beauty @Winthrop44 Not too bright or harsh or dark. Just right imo!☺️Must be well loved too if they keep using it for these events as it must look good on so many. Will be fun to hear if you get it. Hope you love it as I do! 🤗

Looks like some of these may be existing shades. Pirate 99 is a popular one

Edit: Rouge Brulant 191 and Independante 176 are also repromotes.

147 and 157 appear to be reused numbers, were previously very blackened shades Maniac and Hysteria from the Noirs Obscurs collection. 

Yup @Winthrop44 , she told me this was all about celebrating the No 5 100 years and LE holiday packaging etc and that’s why they were doing that. ( or maybe because it’s such a crazy few years and not much newness?! 😂😆🙃)

@Winthrop44 thanks so much for the info - off to find swatches!

@Sunnysmom That's exciting! The caps are very cool! And they are Rouge Allures? We haven't seen a whole lot of them for awhile!

I’m waiting for them to pop up somewhere as well.  

60309791-9FC1-40BB-8470-4813E829ADF9.jpeg

2E777F9D-A2DC-4264-943F-F5EDEF08AE2C.jpeg

 CHANEL Holiday 2021 palette

how do these people get it so early????

source: 1beautynews.ru

so is this scrapped now? 

@GirlyBoy  That person is a pretty prolific blogger/influencer, plus she's in Russia.  They, and Europe, seem to get a lot of releases first if it's a European company.  But, we get Drunk Elephant first!

Thx for posting @GirlyBoy. Very wearable but not sure what I think about it yet 

Can any Chanel guru help? I bought a couple of shades of the nail vernis from fall. I am OBSESSED with Terre Brulee! Can anyone rec a lip product the same colour. OMG it is an amazing shade!

6,188 Replies
testing