Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I managed to get my holiday sets a day before the official release, and the bags are gorgeous! I also got a couple deluxe size creams and a mini perfume bottle as samples.

6F76C6E4-1A68-4061-934E-11B4808C923F.jpeg

@txcatx, your post convinced me that I need to have both LE bags! Beautiful sets!

@TraceyEB I had to get one of each bag, too, and they're even prettier in person! And it's great that the bags have products I'll actually use. But your post above is really tempting me to get the hand cream and lip balm set, but...I'm now going to go use the Chanel lip balm I already have to convince myself I don't need another gift set.

Ooh so pretty @txcatx yay!! Love your photo too!! Enjoy em! 🌸

@txcatx they're soooo pretty 😍

niki172_0-1666057889611.gif

@txcatx They are so pretty! Love them.

That's great, @txcatx !  The bags are so pretty! 🥰

Does anyone happen to know when Chanel online drops items (like midnight EST or PST)? I've called 4 different stores today trying to get my hands on a set with no luck (one person at Nordstrom hung up on me - jerk). I can't remember from years past when they've dropped things like black Friday specials. Thanks!

@niki172, on IG, Aheatedmess posted a link to the lip gloss set, available to pre-order with an early Nov shipping date. I can't find the set on Chanel's website except through the link she posted in her IG stories.

@TraceyEB thanks! Someone was kind enough to send me a PM. I am really looking for the hand cream/lip balm or the cleansers. I really appreciate the tag ☺️.

@niki172, great news! i just posted how you can find the rest of the sets to pre-order.

@TraceyEB got my hands on a set yay!!! 

@niki172, super! I picked up the cleanser and mascara sets. I'm over the moon delighted with this purchase!

@TraceyEB same! I was up a lot last night checking my phone and different websites and cold calling a few places this was nuts! When I finally got on to purchase the bag the traffic on the website was so bad I got error messages a few times and took longer than it usually does. Needless to say I think these bags are really in demand.

@niki172, no surprise they sold out in a day! You had company burning the midnight oil - I was checking Chanel and retail websites in the US and Canada until 2 a.m. Glad you got your set in spite of the error messages!

Oh grr @niki172 , I’m so sorry you couldn’t get your hands on the sets or the case. I hope you can soon! I don’t know when they release their new stuff maybe someone else does. Seems random from past experiences. 😕 Keep us posted, they do look so good! 💞

Thanks @Sunnysmom I've also been checking Macy's and Nordstrom's website as well. Hopefully my SA will be back tomorrow and maybe they got some of the sets as well??? I saw where on Chanel's website they have everything else holiday except for the sets.

Oh good I’m sure so @niki172 ! You’ll get what you want I’m certain! I looked online too and nothing yet. Prob pop up very soon. Grab that next day ship if they offer or ask em! 🥰

@niki172 I’ve always felt it was random too and Live Chat never has any idea either.

@Winthrop44 😂They do never seem to know and then boom it’s there! Cracks me up! 

ErinNicoleTV has a YT video showing the Chanel holiday sets and confirmed October 18 as the launch date. Here is a list of the sets and prices.

Screenshot_20221016-212418.png

6,220 Replies
testing