Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I think the RMS is more subtle than the WA because it has less of the illumination @niki172  tho the WA can be toned down if used underneath stuff. I guess she’s saying to use it for any of your ideas- under, on it’s own, all over, or as a highlighter! Sheered out it’s just so lovely! The little bottle that could! ☺️ 

@Sunnysmom Thanks, huge help. 😘

It is pink yes @niki172 but also a little more neutral with some warmth to it? Agree on the slightly thicker formula too. Interesting. I did mix it too and I preferred that. I do think there are slightly better alternatives to it tho the addition of the skincare makes it a little different and the only reason I would consider it. Posting the WA and RMS today and I’ll tag you tho those are more of a luminous look and less like a true primer vs more of an added glow. The RMS isn’t too dark for you I don’t feel like and the WA would be gorgeous on you. They are both more of an oily feel and while they don’t dry down completely they are super comfy. I am even considering the WA soleil shade, it’s sooo pretty!! 

I ordered it @niki172 so I’ll let you know my thoughts. Agree on your thinking re Sheer Glow highlighter. This must be less shimmery/sparkly tho I love those too. Wear them a lot! I’m sorry you lost your local counters. Such a bummer. 

@niki172 - I saw on the 2023 new products release thread that Hourglass is releasing a skin tint.  I don't remember when, soon I would think.

Seems like so many are doing this right now @Titian06 @niki172 . I like the idea!

Coming this fall, I believe for holiday. 5 iconic Chanel emblems offered in 3 shades, Pearl white, precious coral and warm gold

IMG_7757.png

IMG_7758.png

IMG_7759.png

IMG_7760.png

Codes Couleur collection now available on Chanel Canada's website under Makeup - Exclusives. All shades available in the brush set.

June 30 update: Available now on Chanel US direct.

Codes Couleur launching soon on Chanel US direct. Details below on the glass nail file, double sided mirror (regular + magnifying mirrors), and brush set with leather case, all in 9 code colourways.

Screenshot_20230630-020912.png

Screenshot_20230630-020957.png

Screenshot_20230630-020750.png

Screenshot_20230630-020728.png

Screenshot_20230630-020419.png

Screenshot_20230630-020544.png

FYI - if you were thinking about picking something from this line up some of the colors from across the collection (the picking and choosing of what is still available/vs what has gone OOS is interesting) have sold out. Just fyi - not trying to press someone into picking something up I just know that FOMO is real.

This is a pass for me...though I wouldn't mind getting the mirror.  Love the orange and red colors. 🧡❤🧡❤

We’re so strong @Titian06 ! 💪 😂💞

I'm with you holding out for the fall collection, @Sunnysmom .  Stay strong! 💪💖

We got this @Titian06 ! 🤗

I applaud you guys @Sunnysmom @Titian06 for having the resistance to purchasing anything from this line and waiting for all those very pretty fall items from the upcoming collection 🤗.

I’m not happy tho @niki172 ! 🤣

Is it wrong to kind of want that dumb nail file?! 😭 All the colors are cute in these set. No no no. Waiting for fall! 

@TraceyEB 

@Sunnysmom, it is a glass nail file. 🤣 If money was no object, I'd grab the brush set and leather holder. On the other hand, you'd certainly find that nail file or mirror when they're in a fun shade!

Yup those are nice @TraceyEB even at 3x the price. Lol. Priorities. Same here! 

Hahaha  😂🤣 Worse here. I want the dumb baby pink brush set. And you know @Sunnysmom @I got bunch of expensive Japanese brushes untouched. Sigh. Let’s stay strong for fall collection 

It’s so cute @blackkitty2014 I get it! But we. Must. Stay. Strong. 😭🥰 it’ll be fun to see what these guys get tho! You have such a wonderful set of fab brushes! We can do it! (This is worse than a diet I swear. 😭🤣

6,180 Replies
testing