Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

You look lovely, @TraceyEB !  The swatched colors all look great on you too! 🥰

@Titian06, that's nice of you to say! This Fall collection suits me well! 🍁🍂

@TraceyEB  Lovely!  Bois D'Amarante on you  is what Murier  Noir looks like on me!  Crazy the differences.

Maybe Wild wouldn't be too dark on me.  Going to send back Kind because it's too much color for me.

@Ispend2much6, I was very light handed with 412, which may be where two shades look similar. When 412 is built up, there's a rose tone that comes through. 414 strikes me as being quite purple-y and cool toned when built up. Sorry that Kind is too much colour for you. Wild can be worn softly/lightly; I built up to the shade in my photos.

Loose eye shadows 412 Bois D’Amarante, 402 Sycomore, 414 Morier Noir, Rouge Coco Bloom 154 Kind.

Is my nose deceiving me or are the newest RCB’s not as heavily scented as previous releases?

D86569DF-24E7-4C93-AE78-652BBA752E42.jpeg

@Ispend2much6, lovely swatches! It's good to see 402 (it's on the way) and 414, which my Chanel MUA said needed a tacky base to bring out the pigment on the eyes. Re: the Blooms, I can only smell a very faint scent, and the same as an older one that I have. Love the Kind lipstick shade!!

@TraceyEB   Good to know for 414.  I applied it on top of a pearly white shadow, and it really looked lovely; gave me "dreamy" eyes.  Can't think of how else to say it.  It paired well with Sycomore too.  I hope Chanel expands this product into many more shades.

@Ispend2much6, love how you've been wearing 414! I wouldn't think of using a pearly white base. Good to know about Sycamore, too. Can't wait to try it!

Great colors, @Ispend2much6 !  I got 154 and 402 as well.  This is my first foray into the Blooms.  I love that I can't detect a scent at all! 🙂

@Titian06, any scent they have is very faint. I just checked the scent of an older Bloom and one from this release and they smell the same to me (very faint scent).

Thanks, @TraceyEB , I appreciate the information! 🙂

@Titian06 @It’s so wonderful!!

Some swatches from the new quads they had just put our last week when I popped into Nordstrom. So tempting but I didn’t buy any (yet). The topper shades are sooo pretty and sparkly! The swatches don’t really do them Justice, sadly.

IMG_0320.jpeg

IMG_0318.jpeg

IMG_0329.jpeg

IMG_0322.jpeg

IMG_0330.jpeg

IMG_0332.jpeg

IMG_0329.jpeg

IMG_0877.jpeg

Very pretty, @sister13 !  Thanks for swatching! 💖💖💖

Darn it I love it @Sunnysmom ! 
The berry blush.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

@Ispend2much6 i don't see the picture but i have no doubt it looks amazing!

@Samtian   Sorry!  lol  I saw my picture showing up on the right side of the general feed, and I don't like that.  If it's a spoiler, it should be hidden!

It looks fantastic on you, @Ispend2much6!

@curlychiquita  Thank you; I was shocked!  And there is such a pretty glow to it too.

No darn it @Ispend2much6 , it looks so good! 💞

@Sunnysmom  thanks!  We're ready for fall now.

6,228 Replies
testing