Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thx for posting @Sunnysmom. Ugh so many goodies. What to choose 🥰 I just picked the quint, the beige primer and the lighter blush before I want to hoard any more. But I have to say the white prime with lilac tint looks soo good 😘🌹

I know @blackkitty2014 ! I did the Beige Glow and the Icy looks so fun! Will have to see how we like it all! Can’t wait to see what everyone gets. 🥰

Hey question how do I get free things and place reviews about them I noticed people received the new cloud berry for a honest review and I want that kind of opportunity aswel can anybody lmk.

Hey @Dulcebon ! Being active on BIC, doing gallery pics, answering questions and doing reviews etc will help in being offered gratis to try while sharing your experiences and thoughts ! To do a review just go into the product and select “write a review” and off you go! 💞

We have the first video showing pieces from Les Beiges Winter Glow Collection. Screen shots below of the blush and primer shades are from Abby's video.

Abby said the collection is in boutiques now and will be available in retailers and online on January 11.

1000012065.png

1000012072.jpg

1000012070.png

@TraceyEB Thanks so much! 

@TraceyEB Thanks so much!

Ooh her swatches look nice @TraceyEB , thank you! Was about to do a deep dive and you’re saving me some time! 😘🤣 The Glow Primer in Icy Beige. Love it. And rats if I don’t probably want both the rose and mauve blush! 

Thx you @TraceyEB . I think I will pick the Icy Beige too @Sunnysmom Ugh this collection will be expensive for me.

@blackkitty2014 Always one of the best of the year though, imo anyway, so maybe that’s not too bad? Sounds like a good excuse anyway!

Oh man @blackkitty2014 ! Trouble ahead! 🤣

Waiting to see testers from our local boutique . Yay! My SA says she is expecting them today or tomorrow . That usually means the East Coast has theirs I’m guessing. 😊 Just a reminder of what in involved in first release: 

image_1.jpeg

I think I will try to be good and only get 1 of each thing @Sunnysmom 🤣😂

There you go @blackkitty2014 ! 🤣🤣

@Sunnysmom, seeing posts on IG that the collection is in boutiques and here you have on thee ground intel. Look forward to seeing your swatches. Are they getting the cream blush in?

Very exciting @TraceyEB ! When will you get yours?! I believe so yes. I will get every detail out of her I can! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, I know you will! 😘 I will get mine on January 2. Lots of time to decide on a few extras beyond the eyeshadow palette and Mauve Glace blush.

Everything looks beautiful but I have to laugh at the way the blushes and nails sound like typical Chanel names while the RC Baumes and the primers sound very un-Chanel. The existing RC Baumes have un-Chanel names too. What’s up with that? 😂

YES @Winthrop44 ! Me too!! I re-read it and went waah?! 🤣

💯! Don't naming conventions have to meet minimum sophistication standards at Chanel?

@Sunnysmom - Looking forward to you swatching the eye palette and the blush on the right. 😁

6,167 Replies
testing