Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Yup @itsfi I know you will like these shades! As much as I complain about all the new releases I have to say I look most forward to Chanel’s ! Can’t help it. I know! Isn’t the coaster fun?! 😆

@Sunnysmom, I hear ya! Maybe it’s just me, but there seems to be so many new releases this month and next month. 😳🤩 This is where having just one face presents some major challenges. 😆 

Hahahaha yes @itsfi there we go! Problem solving again aren’t you!! 😂

Haha @Sunnysmom! I try. 😇😄 

I try.gif

@itsfi AFAIK the Lion lipsticks are not on chanel.com yet. I recently read Jan 1 but you never know with them.

Thank you @Winthrop44! 😃 I definitely don’t need one right away. 😆 I’ll check back on the site after the new year. 

@itsfi  Well so much for Jan 1 huh? 

Hahaha @Winthrop44! 😆 Maybe it's better this way? 💸💸💸

@Sunnysmom  Wow, their packaging is amazing. I am loving the top two colors, they look great for everyday wear. That coaster is 2020 vibes for reals too haha, love it.

It is @Anastasiya13 ! She does such a great job to send me pampering gifts too when she sends orders! You would love these lippies for sure! Isn’t that cute, was a fun surprise. 😄

@Sunnysmom  That is really nice of her, but than again you are really nice too and deserve it. It really is cute, enjoy hon ❤️

😘😘😘😘😘 @Anastasiya13 ! 

@Sunnysmom  Yay! Glad they came today and you love them! Laque #80 and the top two Velvets look tempting. I’ve found I can tolerate the tackiness of the Laques as long as I apply sheerly. Enjoy your goodies!  

80 is really gorgeous @Winthrop44 . The mini is so cute. I think it’s gonna be so popular also because it’s in the editorial. Agree on the tackiness . It’s best if not too goopy for sure. Happily these deeper shades applied well with just one swipe and leave a good stain also. I wouldn’t like them as well either if they were much tackier! Hope yours work out ok for you , you gonna get #80 you think?!

@Sunnysmom  I will probably pick up #80 at some point, yep. I think chanel.com needs to do one of those sample cards with 5 shades on it for these! 😄

That is a great idea @Winthrop44 ! Bet they will eventually! So many shades as always. Ugh!! 

@Sunnysmom Oh my goodness! Amazing! No mine hasn’t yet to come. I hope for tomorrow. I’m so happy that you love it. 😍😍❤️💕

@blackkitty2014  Hope yours comes today! 

@Winthrop44 this is such a tease. When I have time off all my beauty orders just wont come 💕😂 I hope the SA didn’t send to the wrong address 😂😂 Hope for tomorrow again but I will sure report back. I ordered Lip lacquer in no 80 and Le Lion in 237 and 277. 

I know @blackkitty2014 ! I think or I’m sure you will also! 🤗🥰💋

Spring perles & eclats collection, coming in march

BDF6134A-3D92-4ED3-BC03-51E2C99E4945.jpeg

6,228 Replies
testing