Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Looks like some of these may be existing shades. Pirate 99 is a popular one

Edit: Rouge Brulant 191 and Independante 176 are also repromotes.

147 and 157 appear to be reused numbers, were previously very blackened shades Maniac and Hysteria from the Noirs Obscurs collection. 

Yup @Winthrop44 , she told me this was all about celebrating the No 5 100 years and LE holiday packaging etc and that’s why they were doing that. ( or maybe because it’s such a crazy few years and not much newness?! 😂😆🙃)

@Winthrop44 thanks so much for the info - off to find swatches!

@Sunnysmom That's exciting! The caps are very cool! And they are Rouge Allures? We haven't seen a whole lot of them for awhile!

I’m waiting for them to pop up somewhere as well.  

60309791-9FC1-40BB-8470-4813E829ADF9.jpeg

2E777F9D-A2DC-4264-943F-F5EDEF08AE2C.jpeg

 CHANEL Holiday 2021 palette

how do these people get it so early????

source: 1beautynews.ru

so is this scrapped now? 

@GirlyBoy  That person is a pretty prolific blogger/influencer, plus she's in Russia.  They, and Europe, seem to get a lot of releases first if it's a European company.  But, we get Drunk Elephant first!

Thx for posting @GirlyBoy. Very wearable but not sure what I think about it yet 

Can any Chanel guru help? I bought a couple of shades of the nail vernis from fall. I am OBSESSED with Terre Brulee! Can anyone rec a lip product the same colour. OMG it is an amazing shade!

A counterpoint to @itsfi ’s beauties, here in reds and deeper tones. These colors are so tricky compared to swatches I’ve seen plus Chanel’s website. Not sure how I feel about a few of them especially Ink Fusion 846 and 848. They dry down much warmer than when I initially tried them at least on me. Also a bit patchy at first. But a liner or lipstick def helps that and to use them as a base also. I still prefer the Laques.  79 and 86 prove to be my favorites , I’m sure to no one’s surprise. Lol (And same as Itsfi said I believe, my pic shades looks somewhat darker than they are in real life and on me.)  

Top to bottom:

*Ink Fusion 844 Rouge Imprevu 
*Ink 846 Rouge Particulier
*Ink 848 Brun Mysterieux
*Laque 79 Eternite

*Laque 87 Rouge Irregulier
*Laque 86 Rouge Captivant 

97EAD507-18FA-4EF9-9344-84E984FCD4AA.jpeg

292AFF16-78C5-4B87-9099-7B4CEC68492C.jpeg

why does chanel love warm tones so much? T_T need more cool tone colors & so many variations of red. where’s the pinks & plums????

@GirlyBoy I think there is a balance of both cool and warm as some of the previous colors released have been more true reds and deeper plum / burgundies. Seems like every fall they do some warm tones to balance them out. The spring shades I got were very cool; think some of us have posted swatches of them earlier if I could find them now lol. Cooler tones are my favs too. 😊

ah that makes sense —thanks for the clarification maybe I will give warm tones a chance 😉 

@GirlyBoy I have been trying to as well though my lips are tricky as some seemingly cooler shades still turn a little warm on me. If they are truly neutral I think they have this tendency which makes sense. Lol. They can go either way so I imagine it works for many people this way :). I like to smudge mine sometimes if so with my fingers and the blur looks pretty good with a warmer tone too. Just a little idea. 🤗

My lips are ready for fall.

Chanel swatches.jpg

Top to bottom:

• First two are the Rouge Allure Laque Ultrawear Shine Liquid Lip Colour
  • Rouge Allure Infusion Ultrawear Intense Matte Liquid Lip Colour
  • Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Color

83 Beige Secret and 806 Pink Brown (2nd + 3rd colors) are appearing darker in the photo than in real life. 

Oooh, @itsfi, I love the cranberry-colored third swatch down.  That's gorgeous!

@CookieGirl1, agree. That one took me by surprise, in a good way. ♥️ That looks to be the one of the bunch that I’ll be reaching for the most. ☺️ 

Those look so amazing for you @itsfi ! 💞

Thank you @Sunnysmom🤗 The first lippie pulls more warm on my lips but I'm thinking a lipliner can help with that. My favorite of these 4 is the Pink Brown shade (3rd swatch) - would not have guessed that when I decided to go for that color. 😊

I bet it’s really pretty @itsfi , that’s the one that jumped out for me tho Beige Secret looks great too. They all do! 😊 (Mine just came and I’m dying to try them in the morning light! )

6,261 Replies
testing