Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

14-1.jpg13-3.jpg12-1.jpg11-4.jpg

I am excited. I hope these will be available on the website. I was hoping "Halo" (168) would be pigmented though. It's a cool tone lip top coat -I'll still purchase it anyway. Maybe it's a cool tone lip transformer? Who knows. I miss the other coco flash top coats -the black one was the best!

@GirlyBoy What gorgeous swatches! Thanks for sharing!

you’re welcome! there’s more info on 1beautynewsru’s website. i got these photos from a japanese blogger VoCE. I wonder if the tweed shadows releases in spring or summer. 

@GirlyBoy  I heard april

These look so springy @GirlyBoy ! I believe @Mochapj told us earlier that the tweeds would be released April. I can’t wait! 

yay! can’t wait! and thanks for sharing this collection back in january! i’ve been looking forward to it since! the red, coral colors are great but each season collection felt like it was the same shades again and again so I’m happy to see more violet colors!! yippee!

Ms @blackkitty2014 reminded me that the new lips are up on the site for preorder. As of yesterday according to my SA they were not in boutiques yet but she said soon. Pricey little rascals. Grr. Refillable hydrating satins yet long wear. Many beauteous shades. Early March. Thanks blackkitty! ❤️💄

E4584731-8642-42F2-8109-B235BCCA3169.jpeg

ED751A91-74D0-4F82-8658-6146140D6E77.jpeg

really cool, gorgeous concept! but its expensive like a foundation and a foundation is a better investment to me -so its a no for me 😕   is it just me or are the prices secretly going up???? i don’t remember lipsticks costing that much? 

Up and up they all seem to go right @GirlyBoy?! Guess we can be grateful there aren’t 3-4 price hikes/ year like for their leathergoods! Yikes! 😱😭

i know right?! 

Thx you for posting @Sunnysmom 🌹❤️ You’re my eyes and ears when it comes to Chanel 😘

😘😘 partners in crimes of the best kind @blackkitty2014 ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom They look beautiful, don’t they? When I saw how pricey they were, and given that my last preorder on Chanel’s site turned into a debacle anyway, I decided to wait for swatches. I am really looking forward to them though. 

Ugh @Winthrop44 don’t blame you a bit! Have to try one or two for sure and see how they are. While I totally support the refill idea I also would maybe rather have them be a bit less $ too for whole case/ lip vs having to deal with those temp caps. 😣

@Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom - Such pretty colors, but a rather steep price for a refill only.  I understand the purpose of refills, but (a) who uses up a shade to buy a refill and/or (b) who has the time to swap out a one color for another to take the tube with them?  It just doesn't seem all that economical to me.

@Titian06 @Sunnysmom I’m with you both.

So agree 💯 @Titian06

More swatches of the Le Blanc collection items. Highlighter continues to appear to have glitter particles 

D5E1C12E-8378-4F13-84F6-C4ED93BAB08F.png

B815D440-BE55-4BCC-8718-5833D2EBD75C.png

@Mochapj I know so many are over the pink shades... but I'm totally in on that quad. 

Thanks @Mochapj . I’m maddeningly conflicted. Grr. Do not like glitter! 

Same @Sunnysmom 

I have the one from a few years ago that Flonkerton mentioned below and it always annoys me how glittery it is. 😞

6,223 Replies
testing