Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

does anyone know if chanel makes those travel eyeshadow palettes anymore? i know the quality wasn’t superb but they were so cute and fun to play with.

@prinsesstarta which palettes are you referring to? The larger 9 pans? The 5s exist in the Les Beiges as I am sure you know too.  😊 

thank you! i think it was called voyage or something like that. it had a pressed powder, lipglosses, mascara and more in it! maybe at duty free now

Ah I see @prinsesstarta , I’m not sure about those. Hopefully someone who has traveled recently could tell us? 

@Mochapj @Winthrop44 @itsfi @blackkitty2014 any clue? 

@Sunnysmom @prinsesstarta Actually I saw something liked that on Chanel direct (US site) just couple months back. But can’t find it anymore. The price is not bad for all those products (I would say it was aroun $100 or so). I suspect it’s holiday item kind of. 

Sounds very cool @blackkitty2014 , I remember no such thing! 😂 

Sorry, I'm not sure. That doesn't sound familiar to me at all. 

New quad 58 Intensite - not sure when it is launching here but just launched in Asia

also heard an update that the tweed collection has been delayed again and is not expected for July release

B5D1615D-9FE1-47AC-B0C7-4E826AEEC2F0.png

@Mochapj This is available now on the Holt's site I see. I am holding out for SDM hopefully...

@Mochapj, I heard the tweeds are launching internationally on Sept 1.

@TraceyEB That’s what I’d heard so far as well but I’d only seen that date for Asia so I didn’t want to get anyone’s hopes up yet.

my contact at Chanel corp Canada said there was no date for the Canada launch yet unfortunately 😕

NOOOOO I am still desperately waiting for those tweed quads!

@TraceyEB @Mochapj 

Ooh I hadn’t heard July even @Mochapj ! My SA thought August presale etc. Glad I didn’t get hopes up. Lol. This is a pretty quad. 

Did we discuss this giant powder guys?! Looks like Europe so not sure how long for NA. Not sure how many colors either. @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj @Winthrop44 @curlychiquita @itsfi etc! . Shoot , I forget who this pic is from. Chic profile possibly? 

7ECFB26B-9B4B-4FC5-8571-25BA1B76C6E4.jpeg

@Sunnysmom,The oversized highlighting powder was released as part of the summer collection as an online exclusive on Chanel Canada direct. Described as "a fine and silky powder that blends seamlessly with the skin and creates a veil of luminosity for a natural healthy glow." Available in shades Tender Pink and Soft Peach.

@itsfi @curlychiquita @Mochapj @blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita @CookieGirl1 

Screenshot (453).png

@TraceyEB That’s it! I move effectively tomorrow 😂🤣 If you get any of this, please report back. 🌹

Canada welcomes you, @blackkitty2014!  I didn't pick one up but saw Allison Chase apply the peach version in her New Chanel Les Beiges video on May 10, 2022. It looked like a soft glow applied gently all over the face.

Thanks @TraceyEB , oh my goodness lucky you guys! Did you pick one up?! I so hope we get them as well! 

@Sunnysmom, I didn't pick it up though Allison Chase showed the peach version on her May 10, 2022 New Chanel Les Beiges Summer 2022 video. She did note that it is not marked Limited Edition on the website, just Exclusive, so perhaps it will come to other markets, too.

@Sunnysmom *Sigh* I love the embossing.

6,167 Replies
testing