Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014  They seem to already be out in Asia based on the number of photos I’ve seen but I haven’t seen a North American date yet 😞

The last of my Chanel hauls. I hope the next collections are terrible so I won’t have to spend this again! 😭 But I do love these so much and think they clearly made up for the past few rather messy odds and ends due to a wild few years of production and supply etc. ( thank you Covid!) 

The foundation feels so soft and quite flattering on, blurry but natural glow. I’m really glad I chanced it. This is BD21. I’ve never tried a Chanel foundation before. Rosewood lip and cheek may be the perfect shade for a blush! Enough cool to make someone wanting not too much rose happy. Lip in 148, obviously a great happy red! Blush is Corail. Also enough pinky to it to make for a perfect flush. (Used the black packing stuff just to darken the Chanel pretty mood. 🙃🤓@blackkitty2014 can’t wait to hear about your blush and lip,  @Ispend2much6 don’t kill me about the lip/cheek blush! 😂

70ABD26F-6F0C-4EF5-8E54-AFE223331F68.jpegNo.1 BD21, Corail blush, Rosewood lips and cheek, 148 lipNo.1 BD21, Corail blush, Rosewood lips and cheek, 148 lip

Wow those swatches look made for your skin tone, @Sunnysmom! The Rosewood looks tempting. 

The foundation is definitely a different texture. It seems to thin out quite a bit with Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow and Valentino V-Lighter Illuminating Face Primer and Highlighter with Hyaluronic Acid Rosa. not as much with La Mer The Hydrating Illuminator 1.4 oz/ 41 mL. I don’t think I have found the right setting powder for it, yet. The glow just longs to shine through!

Thanks @eshoe , I wondered how you were liking yours by now! I’m loving this new line. Don’t think I’ll get any of the skincare however as I like others I have, are you? I have been trying these same products with it , that’s pretty funny. Valentino probably feels lightest to me maybe LaMer being second runner up. 🙂 I don’t feel like it’s too thick on its own tho do you? Maybe my skin just needs it right now. Not sure I will need this much in warmer months. I was surprised it kept its glow on its on too as the day wore on. Almost got better! I used VBB illumination moisturizer with it also so it prob added that much more. Lol. Color matches seem quite good for it as well. Can be so tricky! 

@Sunnysmom no, it does not feel too thick at all! And although I am curious about the lip/cheek balms, I really do not need another. So we’ll see how that goes 😄

Nice nice @eshoe  glad it isn’t. As it was my first one from them I didn’t know what to expect! Hear you on the balms. You could always just try one for very important research on this category 🤓

@Sunnysmom - The blush is gorgeous and the foundation is so pretty!  Enjoy! 💖💖💖

Thanks @Titian06 ! 💞

@SunnysmomOh no!!! lol  Yes, the foundation looks like a good match for you.

I just thought maybe you would love the Rosewood @Ispend2much6 . It’s not like any other colors I’ve seen with that name as this one is so much pinker and cooler. 😊

@Sunnysmom   I agree!  It could give my cheeks a Rubanesque appearance. 😁

The only thing that concerns me is everything that you and I try appears cooler on you.  I'm really afraid of it becoming warmer.

Yup never know I guess @Ispend2much6 ! It’s nutty how colors can be so nuanced and different on us all that’s for sure! 

Hooray @Sunnysmom everything is beautiful. 🌹The foundation looks liked a perfect match. Please report back. My goodies won’t come til next week. I’m excited 

I know you’ll love yours @blackkitty2014 ! How can it take longer to get to you, that’s just ridiculous! 

That the price we pay for living in middle of nowhere @Sunnysmom 🤣😂

@Sunnysmom Oooh that blush and Rosewood!

I know @Samtian , good job Chanel! I almost didn’t get that Rosewood and now I’m so glad I just said ok, I give up! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Here's 02 Tweed Pourpre (courtesy of IG sve_taja)

IMG_20220117_235047.jpg

everythings been so red and coral-ly at chanel, i miss the girly, pink, violet, cool toned fun colors at chanel like this one.

Ooh that look is so pretty.

@TraceyEB Thanks for posting. Really beautiful!

2 Replies
testing