Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks @Sunnysmom. It all looks promising! I saw the lipsticks referred to as Velvet Corduroy (or maybe Corduroy Velvet, I forget now), and was wondering if maybe the more moisturizing formula used for the Lions lipsticks has actually been developed into a new line of mattes.

That would be good @Winthrop44 , I would like that! As long as it isn’t the velvet extreme formula lol. Those are not my favorites! 

@Sunnysmom today I read an IG post where the poster referred to the current Velvet shade Libre as "corduroy" so now I'm thinking it's not a new line after all! lol Doesn't mean the fall lipsticks won't be that most recent formula they used for the Lions though, and I hope they are.

Lol @Winthrop44 . I like the Lion formula too. Always room for more Chanel lippies! 🥰

@Sunnysmom OHHHH those nail polishes!!! I am here for those. I also love those liquid shadow shades but I hope the formula improved. I have an older one and it was very quick to dry before I could blend it out. 

I love their nail polish too @ChristalM ! That’s good to know about the liquid shadows, I haven’t tried them yet. They are such a tricky formula from others too I think! 

The liquid shadows have peaked my interest. Thanks so much for the tag @Sunnysmom  🤗. It's hard to believe the fall lineup is almost here - this year has flown!

@niki172 @Sunnysmom  I'm really looking forward to swatches of the eyes too! From what I'm reading the liquids and stylos are meant to give a tone-on-tone look.

They do look interesting @niki172 .  Fall/winter collections are always my favorite! Tho it’s hard to imagine right now ! Lol 

Oooh, there are some pretty colors in this fall edit @Sunnysmom! 😊 Will have to keep an eye out for swatches. 

Me too @itsfi . The resolve is strong for now at least too, thank goodness a few months away! 

The blush looks pretty, @Sunnysmom! I'll definitely want to swatch it and the pink lipstick.

It looks made for you @curlychiquita ! Lip colors look lovely too! Surprised no eye quads but I guess have been a few. I’m sure more to come in next release too! 

Here is the new Les Beiges Intense Eye Palette and Perles De Lumiere Illuminating Blush Powder. Shadows are soft and buttery but not overly so. Powder is a glowing soft champagne. So hard to resist these beauties! @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita @Winthrop44 @niki172 @itsfi @Ispend2much6 you may want to see these. 

350A5DC3-28E5-4EF1-BE59-237FE487A67C.jpeg

10C98AD7-FE62-4DAB-A2DE-2E00B761A4A7.jpeg

1A8D1B69-F9FC-44A6-BAFD-2C158DF0A064.jpeg

5F62DB3E-4B9E-4850-AB27-600011D970E7.jpeg

Such a shame we can’t get Chanel beauty through Sephora! (Or did I miss something?!)

@Sunnysmom, oooh, that eye shadow palette and illuminating blush powder are so pretty! 😍 I can definintely understand how these would be hard to walk on by. Gorgeous!

Thanks @itsfi , I hope they’ll be fun for some summer bronzey looks! 

I love that bottom peachy shade @Sunnysmom, although it reminds me of my peach in my Tom Ford Visionaire palette. I probably won't be getting this but I can see why you love it, @Sunnysmom!

I wasn’t sure @curlychiquita but it’s different than what I have so here’s hoping it works out! That’s great that you have one similar. 🥰

@Sunnysmom Thanks! So pretty. I love the shadows! I may still pick this up but I'm waiting to see more about the Serenite quad.

Yup @Winthrop44 will be good to see it. 

testing