Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

It looks good too @Winthrop44 ! 

Gotta agree with all the comments below; your swatches look stunning! And I adore the lip colour you picked out! Saving it for future reference 😉 @Sunnysmom 

Thank you so much @Guessgal !🥰 Yes definitely think about the lip. It’s really pretty. 

@Sunnysmom  Wow that's a really pretty high lighter and blush

Really is @Anastasiya13 ! Maybe you should get it?! 💞

@Sunnysmom  I would think about it, but I barely got a blush from CT, and im not the biggest blush lover

Oh I see @Anastasiya13 , then probably not! I know you prefer highlighters more. 🥰

@SunnysmomThe highlighter is gorgeous! 

It’s really really pretty @Ispend2much6 . So fresh! 

@Sunnysmom FedEx guy just dropped the package just now 😘 Darn your swathes are gorgeous. I want some more lippies 😂🤣🥲

Yippee 💃🏻 @blackkitty2014 ! I know they will look so good on you! 🥰 

Ooooh that's pretty @Sunnysmom and you're right I thought the blush would be more coral in color. Love that lippie too such a nice shade kinda plummy berry red.

Swatches on other lip colors from my SA. Including if helpful for anyone 🙂447197AA-6E26-4F45-BC60-54C917C65E02.jpeg

Lips in 134, 136, 77 , blush 

Ooooouuuh 77 @Sunnysmom! 😍

I know @itsfi , isn’t it so pretty?! Like the other Beige Ardent, it even has me wanting it! What!! 😱😂

lol!😂 Of course you want it, maybe even *need* it, right? It's such a beautiful color @Sunnysmom😍 Looks from the photo like there's a nice sheen to it too! Someone or someones here must give that lippie a home! 

Exactly @itsfi ! I have a hunch it may be... @blackkitty2014 ?! 😘😂

I think you’d like it @niki172 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom #77 really has my eye! I need to really think about the blush - I have like 5-7 unopened high end blush palettes (3 Dior palettes/singles that I can count off the top of my head). Yes I do have a problem 🙄😂

Ooh lucky you @niki172 ! You will have so much fun when you do! You’re in good company at least you know that!! 🥰🤣

Just saw this on on chicprofile.. I'm so sad!  I wanted the lighter quad sooo bad ☹

Screenshot_20210108-190447_Instagram.jpg

testing