Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

It’s really really pretty @Ispend2much6 . So fresh! 

@Sunnysmom FedEx guy just dropped the package just now 😘 Darn your swathes are gorgeous. I want some more lippies 😂🤣🥲

Yippee 💃🏻 @blackkitty2014 ! I know they will look so good on you! 🥰 

Ooooh that's pretty @Sunnysmom and you're right I thought the blush would be more coral in color. Love that lippie too such a nice shade kinda plummy berry red.

Swatches on other lip colors from my SA. Including if helpful for anyone 🙂447197AA-6E26-4F45-BC60-54C917C65E02.jpeg

Lips in 134, 136, 77 , blush 

Ooooouuuh 77 @Sunnysmom! 😍

I know @itsfi , isn’t it so pretty?! Like the other Beige Ardent, it even has me wanting it! What!! 😱😂

lol!😂 Of course you want it, maybe even *need* it, right? It's such a beautiful color @Sunnysmom😍 Looks from the photo like there's a nice sheen to it too! Someone or someones here must give that lippie a home! 

Exactly @itsfi ! I have a hunch it may be... @blackkitty2014 ?! 😘😂

I think you’d like it @niki172 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom #77 really has my eye! I need to really think about the blush - I have like 5-7 unopened high end blush palettes (3 Dior palettes/singles that I can count off the top of my head). Yes I do have a problem 🙄😂

Ooh lucky you @niki172 ! You will have so much fun when you do! You’re in good company at least you know that!! 🥰🤣

Just saw this on on chicprofile.. I'm so sad!  I wanted the lighter quad sooo bad ☹

Screenshot_20210108-190447_Instagram.jpg

A few new velvet extreme lipsticks up I just noticed. The pics don’t do much favors I don’t think as they still look pretty dry?! 😖Kind of a head scratcher to sell them?! Imho 😂 . Maybe they don’t look too bad. Same I’m sure as always. 

A7E2A17D-0884-488B-9FFC-4791A753DF6B.jpeg

A407E913-A7D9-412B-A1D5-C4233D207FB1.jpeg

212DEC9F-0366-4DC6-94E3-0F8DA9389CE8.jpeg

3D37750A-8985-470C-877F-81DA015103D3.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Yep, unfortunately I don’t think they’ve changed the Velvet Extreme formula like they have the regular Velvets.

Agree @Winthrop44 . They aren’t my favorites either sadly. Colors look pretty but a little odd if they are the new ones for spring collection to complement shadow and blush. Maybe they are just shoving stuff out from their late shipping situations and calling it a “collection”. 😳😖 Considering quad and blush similar to last seasons also. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And the two new quads, one which was listed as sold out and the other as backordered the other day...now disappeared from the web site altogether.

@Winthrop44 a friend in the US sent me this from her SA

i think maybe a covid delay may be to blame because they’re now only marketing repromoted quads 

95FD1874-962D-4EF0-B842-155EFB8EAD4F.png

That explains that then @Mochapj ! Thanks! 

@Sunnysmom - Wow!  These look so dry!  That's too bad.

I think they prob are using same pics as always @Titian06 don’t you think but oof. Doesn’t make me want to hit buy! 

4 Replies
testing