Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom holy cow that was super fast shipping and what a beauty 😍!! That's so pretty I'm so glad that I went ahead and took the plunge. I wonder when mine will arrive 🤔. I can't believe how fast they got that to you I'm so glad it came in time for Thanksgiving. Thank you so very much for the swatch and I'm kinda glad there's no sparkle as it appears this can be a lippie you can wear year long. Chanel did a great job with this one - they hit it right out of the park as I love a red that you can dress up and down. @blackkitty2014 I think you may have a hard time saying no to this one!

Insane @niki172 !! Me too! Feel same about it. Wearable all year for sure. Yup, blackkitty can not. And probably many of our other pals on here! 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom @niki172 . I think this one a must then. Le sigh 😍🥰🌹❤️

Yup @blackkitty2014 , and it’s only ONE thing. 😳😂😘

Did anyone else receive an email from Chanel today about an upcoming exclusive shade in the Coco Flash line? It appears to be a red, but I can't find out any more information about it. The shade is 136 Coco Club.

Yup @niki172 me too. It looks so pretty doesn’t it, like a good true red with maybe teeny shimmer? Available now early before Nov 27 release apparently. Are we pulling the trigger 😳😂😘.CC5650D6-3A64-4E25-9A37-A9AF3C6C8C3C.png

Please report back @Sunnysmom @niki172 . I decide to skip for now since I hoard so much. 😂🤣

We will @blackkitty2014 , and good for you. I tried to resist this but I knew I was a goner once I saw the color! 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom @niki172 I think you will love it. Sounds really good 🥰

@blackkitty2014 will do!

@Sunnysmom it's very pretty looking. Trying to convince myself that I don't need it, but you know FOMO 🤣😬

I do @niki172 and I did...😳🙄😩! Telling myself I don’t have this formula in this color and they are so comfy now in chapped lip season so... I’m sure I do neeeed it. 😂

@Sunnysmom strange I have a very similar argument in color and comfort for me going ahead and buying it also 🤫😅

🤦🏻‍♀️😂 shocking we are the same isn’t it @niki172 ! 🤗😘

I know!!! LMAO 🤣🤣

@niki172 @Sunnysmom  I caved too! 😀

And now there are 3 - such brave souls willing to come out and admit it 😆 @Winthrop44 🤣🤗😘

@Sunnysmom finally caved 🤣. I think that was a record - maybe 15 hours before FOMO bit me in the rear end???

Ooh yes @niki172 , hey baby steps right?! Hope we love it! 🤗🥰

@Sunnysmom I hope we do too 🤞 but hey it's Chanel I'm sure it'll be fabulous!

Me too @niki172 ! Just hoping it isn’t too too sheer. It doesn't appear to be though. I have maybe only 2 and they are pretty good. Some of these seem to much more so than others from what I’ve seen , the maybe 1-2 times I’ve even been in a store! 😩 

10 Replies
testing