Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Oh good grief @TraceyEB ! They look so fresh and pretty of course! 

@Sunnysmom, they do! Two thumbs way up from me!

@TraceyEB - Gorgeous colors!  Looking forward to swatches!

@Titian06, me, too!

Has anyone heard anything about when the US may get the new Rouge Allure Lacques?

My SA in a boutique told me today it would be January @Winthrop44 . Usually means beginning of month from past releases. Or maybe they’ll surprise us and do it before holiday! Would be fun. 

@Sunnysmom Thank you so much! 😘

@Winthrop44 my SA had only said delayed for US until spring. Waiting for update so good reminder to ask her! 💞

New Chanel holiday gift sets. Pretty! Ugh. Good for our holiday wish lists! @blackkitty2014 

78F075E2-4525-487A-B493-AF44D4A6FCFE.jpeg

Thx @Sunnysmom . I like the look of the gloss set. 😍

It’s so nice @blackkitty2014 . I like the red set shockingly 🤓

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous sets! Cannot go wrong with Chanel under the tree!

So true @TraceyEB ! Good to hear from you. U ok?! 🤗😘

@Sunnysmom, all okay here! Hope it is with you as well! Have had a busy two weeks - all new home-related. Last of our items delivered yesterday, earlier than I expected. We've had reps coming in to give us quotes. It's exciting and exhausting!

Oh good news @TraceyEB , so exciting! Let’s catch up soon! 🥰🤗

Love to! 😘

New holiday collection is now up on Chanel site. @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @lipstick4soul 

1BA166D2-A69F-4EA6-89EF-58407C8189ED.jpeg

Editing this as the lip we thought was 117 is actually 107 here, just labeled incorrectly. Thought it seemed very off to what we had seen for both 107 and 117.
Holiday newness arrived and it’s so very pretty! ( and cute freebies from my SA) Incorrect lip 107 sent instead of 127 but I included it here anyway. Surprises me tho as it was to be a bright holiday warm red. Not here. Lol. Dark lip is 137, eyes in Brun and Or Blanc, and blush/ highlighter. Shadows and blush smooth and shades are so good,  love all of it. Lips have slight shimmer. So early, so nutty . 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 

C1580149-1EC2-467D-A90F-218438F15ED4.jpeg

B545E92F-E9A8-4B26-8A33-9C7C0BD7DAB1.jpeg

@Sunnysmom does 107 look washed out on you? I've watched several videos where the lippie appears to be a very pretty peachy pink (which I really don't have a lot of in my collection) almost a MLBB but with some depth of warmth to it. Still trying to decide between 127 and 137 and also if I want the eyeshadow single in cuir brun. I LOVE the little fragrance bottle GWP's they are so cute! I hope you got your hands on the missing 127.

@niki172 @I’m so sorry for taking so long to post. Between the crazy things at works and Sephora bugs ...Chanel 2020 everything: 107 0’ Beige on the lip, new holiday blusher, 0’Rose and Brun on eyes. Brun performs better imo

FD303816-7708-4CEC-A7B8-F496A96E2426.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 thank you so much for the picture you look so pretty!! I did pick up the Brun single and the blusher along with one of the lipsticks (at this point I can't keep them straight lol). 107 looks stunning on you - I may have to rethink that one now 😅.

7 Replies
testing