Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

You are a super sleuth, @Mochapj! I love quads like this!

Nice @Mochapj . Looks interesting! 

That looks really pretty!

Re: Chanel Updates

Swatches - Chanel Rouge Coco Flash Spring 2019

Image8403004967719065146.jpg

RE: Chanel Updates

One of the Blanc collection palettes

It's very pretty. I'm interested to see swatches of the other palette.

Picked up Chanel Rouge Allure No 8. It's a good every day red, easiest to wear of the red bullet lipsticks Chanel has made, imo.

Tag: @Sunnysmom @Ispend2much6 

LE Chanel Rouge Allure No 8LE Chanel Rouge Allure No 8

Looks really nice on you!

Thanks, @AnneMCC!

It is made for you @TraceyEB ! So good! Very Chanel too with your darling sporty haircut! 🥰 It’s a bit warmer on me tho I like it a lot. Thanks for the great pic! 💋

Thanks for your kind words, @Sunnysmom! Love finding a red that works!

All true @TraceyEB! Agree it’s the best feeling! 

It's really pretty on you, @TraceyEB!

It's really pretty on you, @TraceyEB!

Re: It's really pretty on you, @TraceyEB!

Thank you, @curlychiquita!

Thx @TraceyEB .  It looks beautiful on you.  I feel liked i'm missing all the beauty news while working 12-14 hrs/day.  I need a new job 😉  Is it somewhat similar to Tom Ford Lost Cherry?

Hi @blackkitty2014 ! Wish you didn’t have to do those long hours my goodness! I have both of these and will swatch in natural light tomorrow but here they are now. LC on top.  Lost Cherry is much cooler and brighter with shimmer and No 8 warmer with more sparkles. :). If this helps at all. I’m pale but a bit warmer skin toned. Lost cherry on top, No 8 belowLost cherry on top, No 8 below

@SunnysmomI would have sworn No 8 was the top swatch! I can see now how No 8 is warm. Both are lovely shades; thanks for posting the swatches!!

Isn’t that funny @TraceyEB ?! It looks so much bluer on you than me! I prefer No 3 red case for me! 

Thx you so much @Sunnysmom . I will get no 8 😉

@blackkitty2014 of course happy to! Know you will love it and as per @TraceyEB also! It’ll look so pretty on you. Did you get Lost Cherry too? I really love it. Wear it a lot but I love a cool toned red. It’s so comfy and shimmer is gorg I think but you got it too right? 

@Sunnysmom I got both FFabulous and Lost Cherry last month 😘 I have so many reds 😂. I don’t like Nude so it’s another reason to hoard red and bright colors right 😂 I just finished TF Grace 🤣

28 Replies
testing