Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

That's a good contact, @Mochapj! I forgot to ask you, is the consistency of Ultra Fresh the same as Vert Metal?

@TraceyEB I found Ultra Flesh as wet in texture as Vert Metal, but not nearly as smooth. I've been having a little trouble getting it to apply without balling up on itself, to be honest which I think is visible a bit in the bottom of the swatch where it's clumpy.

@Mochapj, well that's annoying. I looked passed that detail in the swatch. I wouldn't mind if Chanel cream shadows were more emollient but application has to be smooth.

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of a few items from the new collection: 02 Bleu Nuit Stylo Ombré et Contour, 44 Bleu Selene Ombré Couture, 838 Ultra Flesh and 836 Vert Metal

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj I’m sorry I just reread your post. Looks like NM currently has them online correct?! All a bit confusing as Cruise just came out 🙄. Supposedly messed up. Umm yeah. Lol lol. 

@Mochapj wow these shadows are gorgeous. I won’t be able to resist them I don’t think! I’m so confused tho. So these will be out for fall or now?! I can’t get a decent answer out of my local SA! I’m in the US btw. Xx

@Sunnysmom I don’t know about US release dates for counter but all of these are already available on chanel direct website.

i think Tracey also mentioned they are on Neimans as preorder?

@Mochapj Thank you so much yes I have it sorted out now, forgive! I see them on NM so will pre order them there. Not sure if I’ll use these dark shades often but they look so pretty I can’t resist them I’m afraid ugg!  

Thx @Mochapj.  I'm loving the look of Ultra Flesh

Chanel Updates

@Mochapj, the Eyes Collection has a lot to offer!(Fyi @blackkitty2014, @Sunnysmom, @shimmerbait)

@TraceyEB@Mochapj thanks guys for the great pics.  Wow so so pretty where to start!! I will have to look at their site. And I just caved and bought the cruise stuff too! Couldn’t resist that gold highlighter and agree blush is gorgeous! Quite similar to the blush sticks out too did u notice? No. 25 maybe it is? Loving these deep shades! Hello fall! My favorite!! Lol 

Hi @Sunnysmom, I hope you like your Cruise Collection pie...

Hi @Sunnysmom, I hope you like your Cruise Collection pieces! I haven't seen the latest cream blush but will check it out! Below was my purchase when booked with a visiting Chanel MUA. The Soleil Tan de Chanel cream bronzer is new to me and complements the other pieces perfectly.

Re: Hi @Sunnysmom, I hope you like your Cruise Collection pie...

@TraceyEB Looks amazing! Enjoy playing with it all! I’ll def have to check out the creme bronzer. Tricky for me if too intense! Always looking. I always seem to fall back on a subtle Chantecaille one but I would really love a creme! Xo 

Oooh, what Chantecaille bronzer do you use, @Sunnysmom? I've not tried that brand yet but always intrigued by their releases.

@TraceyEB Shoot forgot to mention I also just saw a new very pretty Chantecaille bronzer / highlighter duo called Sirena. Looks very shimmery if you love that. My St Barth’s bronzer is much more of a natural flushed look Vs new one but I haven’t tried Sirena yet. I want to! 

@Sunnysmom   Here is my Sirena 🙂 it's a beautiful collection, I bought both eyeshadows too.  The second picture is more true to life., bad lighting or something 🙃

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

Thanks for posting, @shimmerbait. The bronzer/highlighter and shadows are gorgeous!

Gorgeous, @shimmerbait!!! ❤️

Lol did my post disappear?! @shimmerbait ooh! How beautiful! Great pics! Lucky you! Do you love it?! I will go to Nordies and check it out this week. Thank you for showing us! 

So sorry @TraceyEB no clue how I missed this! I love so many things from them. The bronzer is the compact Soleil in St Barth’s. Only a few shades but this one is so natural I think and I usually prefer creme Vs powder except this one. Also love love Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer, Camo Concealer, Matte Lipstick in red shades ( naturally. Lol 🙄), the Illuminating highlighter little tube and the eye shadows in the pots. Ingredients are so soothing and good too and she supports amazing animal causes. Love the founders of this line and all they stand for. ( I’m an animal loving nut, Sunny is my little pup 🙂 You have to try some!! Let me know what you get if so!! 😘

Thank you so much, @Sunnysmom, for taking the time to tell me about the products that you like and some background on the brand. I'm so intrigued by the products you recommended below. Can't wait to learn more about them!

5 Replies
testing