Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Hi @Sunnysmom, I hope you like your Cruise Collection pie...

Oooh, what Chantecaille bronzer do you use, @Sunnysmom? I've not tried that brand yet but always intrigued by their releases.

@TraceyEB Shoot forgot to mention I also just saw a new very pretty Chantecaille bronzer / highlighter duo called Sirena. Looks very shimmery if you love that. My St Barthโ€™s bronzer is much more of a natural flushed look Vs new one but I havenโ€™t tried Sirena yet. I want to! 

@Sunnysmom   Here is my Sirena ๐Ÿ™‚ it's a beautiful collection, I bought both eyeshadows too.  The second picture is more true to life., bad lighting or something ๐Ÿ™ƒ

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

Thanks for posting, @shimmerbait. The bronzer/highlighter and shadows are gorgeous!

Gorgeous, @shimmerbait!!! โค๏ธ

Lol did my post disappear?! @shimmerbait ooh! How beautiful! Great pics! Lucky you! Do you love it?! I will go to Nordies and check it out this week. Thank you for showing us! 

So sorry @TraceyEB no clue how I missed this! I love so many things from them. The bronzer is the compact Soleil in St Barthโ€™s. Only a few shades but this one is so natural I think and I usually prefer creme Vs powder except this one. Also love love Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer, Camo Concealer, Matte Lipstick in red shades ( naturally. Lol ๐Ÿ™„), the Illuminating highlighter little tube and the eye shadows in the pots. Ingredients are so soothing and good too and she supports amazing animal causes. Love the founders of this line and all they stand for. ( Iโ€™m an animal loving nut, Sunny is my little pup ๐Ÿ™‚ You have to try some!! Let me know what you get if so!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you so much, @Sunnysmom, for taking the time to tell me about the products that you like and some background on the brand. I'm so intrigued by the products you recommended below. Can't wait to learn more about them!

@TraceyEB@Aww youโ€™re so kind I think you will like them too or I hope so! I love learning stuff from you too thank you! I have to dissect all this new Chanel info from you now. Hugs!! 

You are too kind, @Sunnysmom. ๐Ÿ™‚

@TraceyEB@Hey quick question for you from your time with the SA too- are the 2 new Eye shadow pots and 2 powder shadows LE or permanent? Canโ€™t wait to see the quad with the blues also (tho I did get the one last year which is so pretty and I seldom use ๐Ÿ™„!) And I think I also saw some new red lips etc also correct? Maybe thatโ€™s not August but think so. It is dizzying. I didnโ€™t think I was such a goofball but apparently these very important decisions need deep thought! Ha ๐Ÿคฃ

@Sunnysmom only the powder singles are LE

Hi @Mochapj, @Sunnysmom, @blackkitty2014, Chanel online is showing the cream eyeshadow Vert Metal as LE as well.

@Mochapj@TraceyEB@blackkitty2014  and all, do we have swatches and names of new lips involved in Augustโ€™s collection or maybe itโ€™s on a back page. 

@Mochapj Ah thank you so much! Maybe I can now get serious on what I โ€˜want and needโ€™ ! 

Gorgeous Cruise Collection, @TraceyEB!  The Soleil Tan de Chanel cream bronzer looks amazing, I am going to look it up!

I hope you like it, @curlychiquita. The texture is light, it blends beautifully, and the result is very natural. I always check bronzers in natural light to ensure they don't look ashy or have an orange undertone.

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEBI know! Iโ€™ve posted photos of it previously a few weeks ago. I called my SA and she said she wasnโ€™t sure if this collection is coming to Canada but given how much hype the โ€˜3D mascaraโ€™ is getting, Iโ€™d be shocked if it didnโ€™t. Also, from what I scanned on their site this morning, it looked like only some of the ombrรฉ premieres were limited editions.

Hi @Mochapj, it seems I lost track that they all belonged to one collection. I find the launch of the various collections dizzying. I'm ordering the new mascara since it's available to purchase. Happy to buy anything in the US and ship to you. I'm hoping Shoppers will get it...it's too big a collection not to come to Canada. I need to acquaint myself with what's LE and what's permanent.

@TraceyEB I agree, it does seem quite soon after Cruise collection. However, I think itโ€™s been almost a month since Cruise came out for US and it seems like Chanel is trying to release something new every month lately.

i ordered the green ombrรฉ cream, blue ombrรฉ shadow and stick from Selfridges - Iโ€™m waiting to hear if the magenta quad is coming to Canada or not because Iโ€™m curious about it but want to see it in person, if possible.

ive read a lot of great reviews of the 3D mascara but I think Iโ€™m set for black mascara for a while ๐Ÿ™Š

which pieces are you considering?

Hi P, I didn't realize so many pieces will be in the regular line, including the mascara. I'm considering both eyeshadow singles, the Vert Metal cream eyeshadow (though bought in Canada or from Selfridges), and the blue shadow/contour stylo. I'm intrigued by the magenta quad though would prefer to see it applied; the other quad would for sure.

3 Replies
testing