Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Stopped by my counter to pick up my preorder - ended up swatching the 2 LE Ombre Premiere singles as well as the Les 4 Ombres palette that is part of the Dernieres Neige collection Blooming Rose, Nuage Bleu, Premiere Eclosion quad

Re: RE: Re: Chanel Updates

These didn't really catch my eye from the product photos, but I like the look of your swatches. Especially that blue! @Mochapj Thanks for swatching!

Re: RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks @playingdressup! I really liked the blue shadow. I didn't get it initially, but I ended up going back for it because it's so beautiful and prismatic.

RE: Chanel Updates

New quad for summer

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj, this picture makes me want the blush on the lower left!

Thanks, @Mochapj!  I'm on a low buy for the month anyway, so sold out may be a good thing.  Maybe they'll restock it as I hit pan on my ABH blush trio.

@curlychiquita don't worry, you have time, I believe they made that shade permanent. 😉

@curlychiquita that blush is already out! It's 430 Foschia Rosa 🙂

Thx @Mochapj. I think I saw that quad on Chanel direct the other day. Ugh, I’m still wanting that 9 ombré palette. Is it weird?

Hi @blackkitty2014, the palette and collection are available on Chanel direct. I'm waiting for the other Chanel palette with the red shade to come out (towards May). The gorgeous 9-shade palette goes without saying. It's one of what may be a series...

RE: Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 I don’t think it’s weird at all. I love the 9 palette 😉

Re: Chanel Updates

Update: as of 9:06 pm CST, OOS.

Chanel online has Premieres Fleurs Harmony of Powders IN STOCK!! Go quickly if you want one!! INTHEBAG promo code still works for overnight shipping.

A Chanel online rep confirmed my backorder was being processed today!

Anonymous Insider

I got a shipping notice this morning at 00:37h and the highlighter was delivered by 10:15h. 

It's so beautiful; I'm teetering on ordering a second one so I don't feel as guilty for using it up.

RE: Chanel Updates

I feel like I just fell off the turnip truck .... when did Chanel reformulate their nail polish to be 5-free and provide a smooth gel-like finish that doesn’t require a UV lamp to dry? Has anyone tried the reformulated Chanel nail polishes, and what did you think?

the reformulation is GREAT.  i have a few chanel polishes from a few years back that are gorgeous but i just never use because they chip literally within hours for me, no matter what topcoat i use.  i got rouge noir a few months ago just because i love the color and was so shocked when i used it coz i had no idea they changed the formula.  even without the topcoat (le gel is also amazing and is my favorite topcoat now) the polish lasts 4-5 days without noticeable chipping for me, which is better than any other polish i've used.  with the topcoat, i get about 7-8 days without noticeable chipping. all the other new shades i have perform similarly 

@SheWhoSkis do you mean the reformulation from early 2016? They are great, beautiful finish, but I wouldn't compare it with professional gel nails. The Chanel Gel Topcoat is ok, but the best gel finish is from the Dior Gel Topcoat, imo. BTW, I think Dior was also reformulated to be 5 free around the same time 🙂

RE: Re: RE: Chanel Updates

I honestly don’t know when it happened (hence, turnip truck). I remember there was talk it would happen, but I lost track after that. The last few months of 2016 and all of 2017 were pretty much a blur for me. My spouse had serious health challenges so care taking, running the household, and parenting were 100% on me. I’m not surprised I missed the memo. Sounds like I should try one of each (Chanel & Dior) to see how I like the formula. Thanks, @DaintyDiva !!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@SheWhoSkis I'm sorry to hear it. Here's wishing 2018 will bring lots of health to your whole family, and a nice vacation so you can rest from the last 2 years 🙂

BTW, I think they started releasing the new formula around Feb/March 2016, so maybe you already have a bottle. You can easily tell the reformulated polishes from the old formula: the new ones don't have the number and name of the shade written on the front 😉

old and new.png

Cross posting. I just ordered this pretty baby. It’s back order now but will ship eventually

4EE975F5-6758-447C-9D37-A8A0E6081DCE.png

FYI: The Harmony powder is back in stock on Chanel direct. INTHEBAG promo still works for overnight shipping 

i ordered mine sunday and the promo didn't work for me 😞 i contacted a rep today to see when my order would be shipping and asked about the promo and i was told it's expired! i tried to place another order just now but the promo isn't working for me

4 Replies
testing