Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Swatches of the Harmony Powder posted on Ommorphia. She p...

@TraceyEB That's a great swatch pic! I'm impressed how the colors look so different on her. I just wore it and, when blended the coral makes it look special, but I can't capture it when alone. It's very curious. I was very surprised how it wears so well, unlike my swatches. All blended it looks like a very natural flush -not too subtle either. And you can add a bit more of just the pink over to make it darker if you wish, and then finish with the white alone as highlighter on the top of the cheekbones. Can you tell I'm silly in love 😛

Re: Swatches of the Harmony Powder posted on Ommorphia. She p...

Sometimes I can't capture what is so beautifully apparent when worn. Frustrating! I love the effect you described. I'd be gushing, too! I've saved your application comments for when mine arrives. I love that it wears so well!!

RE: Swatches of the Harmony Powder posted on Ommorphia. She p...

Oooh so pretty!

Re: Chanel Updates

I received my Harmony and OMG it’s so beautiful 😍😍 I don’t t think I‘ll have the heart to ruin the design it’s too pretty!!C536900F-C581-423D-AD60-F7694D50E4EF.jpeg

And I don’t know if it works for everybody but if you order between Mon-Thu before 4pm you can use promo code INTHEBAG for overnight shipping . I tried it several times and it works for me. 

@katkapivarci,

Just wow!  Simply beautiful!  🙂

Thanks for posting @katkapivarci. It's beautiful!

RE: Chanel Updates

My SA just texted me photos of the tweed 130 blush - FYI it seems a lot darker than the promo photos:

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj, do you know where I can get the harmony blush in canada? Not sure if Chanel counters at the bay would carry it.

@Ikon my SA at the bay said select counters will receive it in February 

Perfect, thank you! Any chance you have an SA in Toronto that would be able to reserve it for me? @Mochapj

@Ikon If you call the Queen store and ask for Cassandra, hopefully they still have some for preorder 

@Mochapj,

These are beautiful!  Maybe not for everyone, but still beautiful!  🙂

@Mochapj  The tweed blush is lighter and more cool, but definitely coral.  I sent mine back today without trying it because I knew I wouldn't like it. 😞

I'm so glad I didn't resist this one. The Harmony of Powders is as gorgeous in person, as it's in the pics. I tried to take swatch pictures but it didn't show very well.

It's deliciously scented and there's a little overspray, but not too much. The pink color seems to be satiny while the white is obviously shimmery, but I couldn't figure the coral yet (it has almost no pigment and the overspray gets in the way of my scientific analysis 😄 lol). I can't wait to wear it Heart 

WP_20180118_14_08_10_Pro.jpgWP_20180118_14_08_23_Pro.jpgfrom L to R: a stripe of the white, coral and pink. The coral is almost invisible :(from L to R: a stripe of the white, coral and pink. The coral is almost invisible 😞

@Ispend2much6 and @meganlisa, did you get this one? 🙂

@DaintyDiva,

I'm glad that you got this one, too!  It's so gorgeous!   

It's also really good to hear what you think of it!   🙂

RE: Re: Chanel Updates

Wow that’s gorgeous 😍😍

Thank you for the swarches, @daintydiva! Hopefully the co...

Thank you for the swatches, @DaintyDiva! Hopefully the coral will work our better one you wear down the overspray!

Re: Thank you for the swarches, @daintydiva! Hopefully the co...

Thanks @curlychiquita 🙂 I just tried it on, all colors blended, and the coral definitely makes a difference. It wears better than I expected Heart

Your pictures are gorgeous @DaintyDiva !  Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Heart 

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt Heart Heart Heart I was too excited not to share, even if it meant facing BIC. What can I say, I'm a daredevil 😄  I just wish I had better swatching skills, but then I would be perfect and that's just too boring, right? LOL (I'm joking- or am I? 😛

@DaintyDiva  Thanks for the tag.  No, I didn't.  I never even considered it because it looked so warm-toned online.

Tomorrow, however, the Tweed Evanescent Blush and the Rouge Coco Gloss in Magnolia are going to arrive. 🙂

17 Replies
testing