Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@niki172 On my end!  I'm slowly losing it...red-orange, red-pink...whatever....

@meganlisa Lol! Oh no! Dont worry about it hah I think we all have so much makeup that we forget a few things every now and then 😛 Thank you! I think I'll be grabbing it today.  This collection really is so so beautiful.

@sabrinas Agreed.  This shade, that shade, I can't even find all of my shades...

Vie looked lovely on everyone on the limited thread.  The only issue is that it's slightly different (more burgundy) on the Chanel site.  It's a little lighter, more pink rose red (on me).

I love this collection.  Hope you love it!  I'd love to hear what you think!

@sabrinas I purchased Rouge Vie and I love it! It is a beautiful shade of red and the texture if so smooth. Highly recommend! Neiman has both items, and they sometimes do 8% cash back on Ebates. They usually also have a monthly beauty GWP, but I don't think they have released it yet.

Hi @sabrinas this is it! The place for Chanel talk 🙂 Nordstrom has a gift with $50 purchase up right now, I would get it there. I haven't tried either. But I'm going into my local Nordstrom for a national artist event in 2 weeks. I'll test out and report back...I know @meganlisa did a Chanel haul recently and maybe she got some of those? And I'm pretty sure she did a video too..

Thanks @AnneMCC! I checked her youtube and she didn't get that lipstick unfortunately 😞 It's okay though, Temptalias review looks promising enough!

I had a major moment with the new fall Chanel collection last weekend.  Outside of the sunkiss ribbons blush (I think it was a spring release?) I haven't been drawn in by any of the LE Chanel collections lately but this one really got me.  I came home with the eyeshadow quad (candeur et experience), the illusion d'ombre in rouge brule, the eyeliner in eros, the blush in rouge profond, the nail gloss in rouge radical and the rouge allure lipstick in rouge ingenue.  Wow.  It definitely says fall to me so I haven't worn anything yet but here's a shot of the look the mua did on me. . . . (all from the collection except the lip -- I'd had lunch and it had worn off by the time I took the pic).

ETA: grr, does anyone know why this pic keeps coming through upside down?  I've tried rotating it in my editor and then re-inserting but it just keeps coming through this way. 

IMG_0346.jpg

I'm intrigued, and can't wait to check them out. 

image.jpeg

Cant wait to test run these 😄

(User has opted out of the BeautyTalk community.)

@purly They look like they're the same size and shape as the new Smashbox ones, which I think are .13 oz.  So, yes, smaller than Anastasia or KVD, but still "full size".

Looks very interesting. Thanks for posting.

The Les Beiges foundation is available on Chanel's site.

Thanks for the alert! I wonder what else is new or coming for the Les Beiges line this summer/spring...anyone know?

I don't know about that, but there's a new cream blush that was listed on fashionisers dot com. It's called Rose Pearl and it's part of the Le Blanc collection.  Supposedly the collection that have not yet been released will be part of Nordstrom's Anniversary sale (Nordstrom actually has a banner up on its website about the date already- July 22.

does anyone own the Rouge Allure Velvet in L'Adoree, and wouldn't mind swatching it? I'm curious how it compares to some other lipsticks I have. thank you!!!

Temptalia has the Rouge Coco Stylo swatches up!

Ooh nice, I haven't purchased one yet. Have to go see!

I was so close to getting that one!  Now you're tempting me!  Time to add a swatch?

Thanks!  Pretty!

If it had looked like that on me I would have kept it.  Unfortunately it just looked muddy, even with a primer.  Glad you have it and like it!

2 Replies
testing