Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Chanel Updates

NEW - Rouge Coco Flash lipstick available at Chanel direct. LIpstick shades visible through *transparent* cap!

null

Re: Chanel Updates

I received my Tweed Beige a few days ago and wore it today. It is very pretty but very shimmery and pigmented as well. I actually had to blend it down with a beauty blender because I wasn’t expecting such intense colour so I over did it. There is certainly no need to wear a separate highlighter with it.

783C1D0F-2B3A-46ED-BAFB-FFD240BF96A3.jpeg

Hi @fatimamummy, the shade is gorgeous!

@Mochapj, what is your experience with the new Tweed Beige and the Chanel Tweed blushes in general? Do they have a glittery overspray or glitter throughout?

Thanks for the tag @TraceyEB - I saw this last night and meant to respond but I fell asleep on my phone Smiley Very Happy

As a collector of the tweed blushes, I can say with certainty that they do all tend to come with a sparkly overspray. That said, all of the older ones I've used do not have the sparkle throughout the pan - once you dust through the overspray, it's just a regular blush.

However, I did notice Tweed Beige has a lot more sparkly overspray than any of the others I have. I haven't gotten far enough down into it to know for sure that it doesn't continue throughout, but based on the 10+ others I have, I'm fairly confident to say that it's only on the top.

Usually the tweed blushes have a really shimmery overspray. Is this one shimmery throughput?

Chanel Updates

LE Chanel Rouge Allure No 8 available now on Chanel direct. Use promo code INTHEBAG for overnight shipping. Also spied Le Blanc Collection Pierres de Lumieres online now.

Pierres de Lumieres 2019Pierres de Lumieres 2019

I have this No 8 shade Smiley Happy just received it recently

Warm toned, slight shimmer:

ACS_0176.jpg

@lachaton That’s a gorgeous color. 

So good @lachaton.  beautiful. My order for it plus highlighter is in and I’m anxiously awaiting it! I love No 5 from previous tho I know cooler based. 

@lachaton  beautiful! I was just looking for swatches online after getting the Chanel email last night. Very convincing...

@MissPuff   Do it, do it!  It looks like it was made for you.  Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6  Must...resist...Too...many...red...lipsticks! Oh who am I kidding? This will be mine!

@MissPuff same! Always looking for another great one! Glad I’m not alone!! 🤗💋

@MissPuff   Just bought the new Opal Pearl or whatever it's called highlighter.  Third Chanel purchase this week.

Let us know what you think of the highlighter, @Ispend2much6! I'm eyeing the tweed blush, opal highlighter, and the warm eyeshadow quad from this collection.

Lol @Ispend2much6  welcome to the crazy Chanel club! 🤣 Me too! 

@Sunnysmom   It's a gamble; it could be too light and cool and look chalky.  Hope not!

I hear you @Ispend2much6  I doubt it tho. Hope not. We shall see! They usually aren’t chalky I don’t feel. Sometimes a little too sparkley for my taste tho. It’s funny too bec the Chanel chat line told me the new No.8 lip is cool darker red toned and I don’t think it appears so! Esp with @lachaton @pretty pic! Looks warmer to me! lol 

@Sunnysmom   It looks warm to me too.

That shade looks lovely on you, @lachaton! It has a beautiful brightening effect. Thanks for posting!

1,394 Replies