Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Byredo Thread

I’ve really enjoyed Byredo perfumes for a while, but I recently picked up a couple of their lipsticks and wanted to share some swatches. If you are interested in Byredo products, please share your experiences and recommendations!
My collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventuallyMy collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventually

6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
The metal lipstick packaging is hefty and luxurious. The magnetic tops stay on securely.

C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpegA2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg

The swatches: Top: Red & Blue, a satin finish with cool undertones; Bottom: Red Armchair, a matte finish with warm undertones. They go on smoothly and feel comfortable on the lips but I haven’t really taken them on a test drive yet. And yes, I’m obsessed with red lipsticks!

Re: Byredo Thread

Hahaha @Samtian! 😂😂😂 

Yay,  thank you @itsfi ! Never ever a butt in!! 🥰  I didn’t think so either but then I read that and doubted myself! 😆 Drats and now I’m also still interested in the other grey LE palette! No no no. Telling myself it must be too metallic. Right?! 😭

Update- Temptalia says it is LE but not sure where she sees that info. Lol.

Hmm 🤔 I’m not sure @Samtian . It says “the newest addition to the eyeshadow 5 collection” etc so I’m guessing not. Vs the Fetes Noire which does say LE.  By the way I also got the new red Mad Red lip and it’s just truly gorgeous! You’d love I think! 🤗 

@Sunnysmom ooh thank you! I'll have to look that up.

It’s seriously stunning for a deep jewel toned red @Samtian , I’m crazy about it already! That cool heavy case that is magnetized to stay shut too. Of course I immediately dropped it and dented it a little bit! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ugh lol. The scent/taste is a little bit like the old old old Gucci lips if you had any, which I never really loved (kind of chocolate I think it was but not in a great way 😕. Is that even possible 😂). It’s a winner winner for sure. 

@blackkitty2014 

Byredo Mad RedByredo Mad Red61E88549-C465-4BAC-AAFD-60C0544C175F.jpeg

@Sunnysmom - That is a gorgeous red!  😍

It’s so very pretty and lasting too @Titian06 ! Perfect for holiday season! 💄

@Sunnysmom Oh wow that is stunning! I actually don't own any Gucci 😖 but that sounds interesting. I'd dent it the first day too.

🤦🏻‍♀️ @Samtian I think I can trip on air much less drop everything too! 😆

Oh boy I’m in trouble again @Sunnysmom 😜

Yup @blackkitty2014 you are! 😂😘

Thank you for the swatches, @Sunnysmom!! I'm glad the formula is what you like!! I am also glad to know they aren't as metallic as all of the things I have seen so far. 

Me too @haleyvvvv ! I went back and forth and so glad I got it. It’s so nice. Fine line between shimmer and too much metallic at least in my world! 

@Sunnysmom, oh wow, these do look less metallic. Thank you for your swatches. Maybe it’s time for a sibling for my other Byredo eyeshadow palette. 😆 

Probably so @itsfi ! 😊 Do you like your other one? This is my first. 

@Sunnysmom  @itsfi   I just saw a demo of this palette on "Hey It's Jackeline"'s channel.  She did a really good job; it's so pretty!

I haven’t seen her review on this one @Ispend2much6 , but I do think she does a nice job on her others that I have seen. 

@Ispend2much6, thank you. @Sunnysmom‘s swatches are enough to get me to take a look at the palette (and probably the other one that is or coming out) the next time I’m in Byredo.

@itsfi   If you're talking about the all-gray palette, please let me know what you think if you see it in person.  I saw some reviews, and it looks more dry than this one, and a little more glittery.  But the shades are so pretty!  Thank!

Will do @Ispend2much6! I’ve seen some photos where the shadows are mostly black and others where it looks like a mix of greys and blacks. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Ugh, that's beautiful!!  I think my shades also.  Is it scented?  Thanks for the tag @Sunnysmom .  I would have never considered this on my own.  I hope Black Friday is a bust, because I will have a tough time controlling myself. 😉 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos55
  • They tossed in 2 fragrance samples, yay!
  • 3 Colour Sticks on top, 2 Lipsticks on bottom.
  • My collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventually
  • C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpeg
  • 6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
  • A2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg
  • I added Saie Mascara 101 and topped my lips with clear Glossier Lip Gloss.
  • At least you can't see the creasing when my eyes are open. :D
  • You can see Kumato starting to pool in my crease, and this was just 5-10 minutes after application.
  • Gold flecks are from the Vega Flash pencil.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. LH's Vega Flash Crayon has a moderate gold shimmer that's hard to see here. Poppet is a Westman Atelier blush stick.
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow.PNG
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow 3.PNG
  • 4DD272C3-CE36-4290-89F9-C7868FA5A64F.jpeg
  • 9AE1A1ED-EDD7-4683-9B06-E49F9E56EBA5.jpeg
testing