Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

yea I can see that to but looks beautiful enjoy!!!

Hi, I missed out on the Burberry box. Will it be in stores? Anyone have one that they don't want to keep? Thanks.

As of 9:39pm PST it is back in stock: http://www.sephora.com/burberry-mini-beauty-box-P399662?skuId=1749407

Hope you get it! I am really happy with mine 🙂

It doesn't say it's LE on the product page, so it might just be OOS at the moment.

I remember seeing it said Online Only, but I could be mistaken. 

I'm loving the Burberry Eye Colour Creams. They are like a cream eyeshadow stick smooshed into a pot. A little tricky and requires some practice. But, don't let that dissuade you because the formula is beautiful, blendable and stays put!!

They are easy to use on their own. But, also double as a great base. I layered my most favorite UD Moondust in Solstice over Damson and it really helps keep the sparkles in place! 

Swatches done on absolute bare skin..no primer...and no lotion hence the dehydrated arm 😉

I will be reaching for Pink Heather a lot on my lazy days! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gold pearl, shell, nude, pale barely, and taupe brown

Nude is still my absolute favorite

Update: burberry kisses lipsticks are finally in stock on sephora.com now

I could not find any swatches of Damson No. 425 Lip Velvet. So, here's a comparison pic I took of it and Oxblood Kisses No. 97.  The Lip Velvet is a beautiful matte. It looks shinier when first applied but dries down somewhere between matte and semi-matte. I absolutely love the new Damson color!! There's a huge difference in the formulas, including scent. Lip Velvets are scented. But, I don't notice the scent much after application. I like using them more like stains on my lazy days. And, both work great for this purpose. And, FYI, the new "Online Only" Kisses colors are available now!! I need Garnet and maybe a few others. 🙂

image.jpg

I appreciate this very much. I had been wondering about Damson and, like you, discovered there were very few if any swatches out there.

Ugh I'm torn - mulberry or rosewood? I will receive my Burberry box tomorrow - I'm a little hesitant when it comes to these eyeshadow and lipsticks. I'm willing to pay the price, but for how much they are they better be pretty spectacular. 

I use Rosewood a lot, but I actually ended up swapping Mulberry because I never wore it. There's nothing wrong with it, it just isn't nearly as versatile.

I think mulberry is a little more dramatic and plummy than rosewood. Rosewood is more versatile imo.  

Question for everyone: has anyone heard about or seen Burberry in any physical Sephora stores, anywhere? None of the items I've checked say "Online Only," yet they also don't show as available anywhere within 100 miles of me - or within 100 miles of LA or NYC, which seems... odd. Have they just not put that info up yet, or maybe the in-store launch is a ways out?

I asked at my local store and was told they do not care the Burberry line in stores YET.

Anyone has swatches on the cream eyeshadow?

I ordered the Beauty Box and Storm Grey. I want to see how Storm Grey compares to my Viseart palettes before I pull the trigger on Rosewood, Dusty Mauve, Mulberry and Jet Black.

Are you talking about in quality or color? I own Sultry Muse and several Burberry singles. I prefer the quality of Burberry, but Viseart is also nice. Viseart took a bit of warming up for me, and Burberry didn't. 

In quality. I have the Cool Matte, Bridal Satin and Paris Nudes palettes, but it looks l like I can find comparable colors for the shades I use daily in the Burberry line.

I bought a lipstick last night that I've had my eye on for some time; the Plum one. It looks like the Inventory has been hit pretty hard. What are you guys buying?!?!? 

1,078 Replies
testing