Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Burberry Beauty Updates

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Great point about the lack of scent! I find the formula really moisturizing too. It even seems to last once the color is worn off which is really unusual. 

wow that pomegranate pink and light crimson are gorgeous!

Sadly my Nordstrom did not have them in stock when I went to get one yesterday Smiley Sad And no one was at the counter to ask Smiley Sad

What products are you looking for? My SA's going to call me today because I need to place an order, I can ask him Smiley Happy I'm in Canada, so I'm not sure if it's the same as in the US.

If you need a SA in the US, I can give you the info for mine. Smiley Happy 

I just talked to my SA, he said the cream blush will be available close to the end of May in Canada.

Ah thanks!

A quick update, the SA from Nordstrom Calgary store told me it will be available on May 23rd!

Nordstrom has beauty advisors.  My beauty advisor helps me with all of the brands and texts me whenever any line or the whole store is having a beauty event.  Call your store and ask to leave a message for a beauty advisor.

Christal, I agree with not creative's comment below.

Also, at Nordstrom, any SA can help you with any brand if a counter is not staffed. 

979 Replies