Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: RE: Burberry Beauty Updates

@lachaton  That explains it then. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 That is surprising! Yes, I am in Canada. I didn't think they'd have one box for the US and one for Canada.

Ahh, this box looks so beautiful! Both the lipstick and eyeshadow are such flattering shades. But the price is a little high... I thought it was just because it's Burberry, but apparently it's going for $35 USD vs. $59 CAD... what price did you snag it for, @lachaton?

@concreteroads While I do wish it was cheaper, I picked it up for $59 because the value was there for me. I have basically stopped comparing USD to CAD with our dollar being so poor lately 😉 instead, I just looked at the items and set itself.

I wish I could have gotten this! It's beautiful

@lachaton  Thank you for posting!  This is actually good news for me, since I'm probably the only person alive who doesn't have Pale Barley but already has Earthy and never uses it.  I think I'm in love with that lipstick...

Thanks for confirming @lachaton. This is disappointing, I was hoping it wouldn't be Pale Barley again 😞

Thank you @Ispend2much6! I just checked my collection and this blush is not a repeat of the blush that came in a previous Burberry Beauty Box, Cameo Blush No. 2 Light Glow. Yay! I'm so excited 😄 

@Mcakes  In the US the box contains the blush Dark Earthy, not Pale Barley.  At least mine did.

@Mcakes Thank you! I skipped that one fortunately for me. But yes, I really wish they'd provide more variety in these boxes! 

@lachaton I believe it was the one for Fall/Winter last year. I remember getting a few of these for client gifts. 

RE: Re: RE: Burberry Beauty Updates

@Mcakes i must have missed pale barley before. Do you recall which box it was included in? [hoping I don't have duplicates!]

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Sephora has a new Burberry beauty box (different from the Burberry direct Beasts one) 

http://www.sephora.com/burberry-beauty-box-P422863?skuId=2006070&icid2=products%20grid:p422863

IMG_1129.PNG

nice find @lachaton. I couldn't see the link on iPad but found it on search. I like they are doing different lip and eye/blush colors in these boxes. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks @TraceyEB for looking into this!  Let us know what you find out.

I spoke with 2 Sephora customer service reps via online chat and they are going to do a stock check on these products within their distribution center. It can take 3-5 business days. If, after 5 business days, I felt unsure about the products listed, I was encouraged to contact Sephora customer service before purchasing this item.

Anonymous Insider

Is pale barely the item for US buyers?  Seems like there is a variation which includes a sample blush versus a full-size eyeshadow.

Please do let me know what you got @lipstick4soul. I really enjoyed last year set. I would order again if it is not Pale Barley. I love Pale Barley but no way I would finish it in my lifetime 😉 

interesting observation @bonafide11 makes sense now that I take another look. I ordered it because I had wanted to try the lipstick color and my pale barley is in the original formula. I'll be kind of bummed if it is an earthy blush and probably would not have ordered. silly me assuming the description would be accurate 😉 I should know better with Sephora, LOL. I will report back when it arrives!

I wonder if the description for the box is wrong. The picture doesn't look like Pale Barley eyeshadow. Looks more like Earthy blush? The packaging looks like the pink blush in one of the previous box (i.e. a full pan, no slot for sponge tip applicator).

Ups just dropped off my blush palette

the actual shades are very similar when swatched, although on the face the new one is a lot warmer looking on me because of the golden shimmer

IMG_5359.JPG

IMG_5362.JPG

IMG_5373.JPG

IMG_5374.JPG

testing