Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Oh why thank you! I do love the color ALOT! And I like the Kisses formula. I have a couple of Lip Mists too. Oxblood is one of my favorite lipsticks! So pretty! 

I almost bought oxblood when they did it in the gold packaging for holiday. I liked the lipmists but I think I like the kisses formula even better. Unusual that "new and improved" actually is, though I am sure not everyone will agree with changes in the line. 

I love the new kisses formula! LOVE, LOVE LOVE! No scent (like the lip mists) and that baby is truly moisturizing! 

Great point about the lack of scent! I find the formula really moisturizing too. It even seems to last once the color is worn off which is really unusual. 

I went to a burberry master class recently and they used Nude Cashmere as a contour. It was interesting. 

I love the brand! Everything I've gotten has consistently been great! 

It looks like a great shade for contouring, but I'm afraid to use it on my face because it looks so moisturizing and my skin is very prone to breakouts.

I saw around here someone too or little cream eye pots for the fall. I am excited for those! I am hoping to pick up one of the lip and cheek pots today 🙂

I would love to hear your thoughts if you actually see them!

testing