Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Thanks for the post, @Ispend2much6. I didn't realize the...

@TraceyEB  Thank you!  What do you think of the Luxe Eyeshadow Moonstone?

Hi @Ispend2much6, I like Moonstone; it's the only shade that I purchased in the Rich Sparkle formula. I follow a Bobbi Brown tip of applying it with a finger to the lower part of the mobile lid and then using a brush vertically (from above) and sweep it towards the lash line. (I use the BB Touch Up brush for this.) This has helped immensely to maintain placement and minimize fallout. I find if I apply Moonstone to a larger area, my hooded eyes will grab it and disperse it upwards, and I'll have fallout on my face. I love wearing Moonstone with the Pat McGrath Bronze Seduction 10-pan palette, using the lightest shade all over the mobile lid to just above the crease, applying Moonstone using the sweeping motion above, and blending the red shade in the outer v for some warm. Gorgeous! Today I wore Moonstone with the CT Stars In You Eyes Palette and it looked very natural surrounded by bronze and orange tones.

@TraceyEB  Thank you for you thoughts!  You must be a beauty expert.

Thank you for the compliment, @Ispend2much6. I wish that were true. 🙂

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@Ispend2much6,

I do love that color on you, and the shine.  I really also love that eyeshadow shade.  I haven't yet tried the Bobbi Brown Luxe shadows, but I want to.

Hi @tsavorite, my CCO has some BB Luxe eyeshadows. I part...

Hi @tsavorite, my CCO has some BB Luxe eyeshadows. I particularly enjoy Heat Ray and Melting Point in the 'Rich Metal' finish and Moonstone in the 'Rich Sparkle' finish (perfect for sparkly occasions).

@tsavorite  I forgot to add that it makes my lips look pretty smooth.

@Ispend2much6,

I can tell!  It looks very smooth.  I like that texture. I like lip glosses.

Thanks for your thoughts. That's a nice color on you! @Ispend2much6

@veronika23  Thanks!

Another look at the extra lip tint - Some new colors available now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/extra-lip-tint-P404241?skuId=2171890

BOBBI BROWN - Extra Lip Tint

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 5.29.16 AM.png

Crushed Lip Color - coming in 2019

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 7.49.16 AM.png

^^ Available now at Nordstrom

abe53213-ff54-477f-a0f5-11c09d00dee6.jpegca1529b9-a9dc-4f75-8879-696eff2b7e27.jpeg

Lucky in Luxe collection

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 6.53.38 AM.png

New colors of the extra lip tint - 2019

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 8.31.29 AM.png

That plummy shade is speaking to me!

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

The new highlight and glow duo is available at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus right now.

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

Found this on sale at Saks Off 5th website for whoever wanted to grab it. It shows in stock. $50.99 is the sale price.

BB will release a continuation of the Crashed lip color line - now in a liquid format - Sometime in 2019, Maybe Feb?

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.15.53 AM.png

Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown Brush Cleaning Spray is BACK!! I have a tear in my eye as I adored the previous spot cleaner and have been rationing my supply since it went out of stock. Note: Nordstrom is selling it for $16.50 (approx price of BB Conditioning Brush Cleanser) while Bloomingdale's is selling it for $22 (previous retail price).

Swatches of the Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine - Available now

Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine Camisole

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 7.34.32 AM.png

1,415 Replies
testing