Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@Ispend2much6, I giggled at your sample comment. 🙂

@TraceyEB   I weep because it's an indicator of how many times I've shopped with BB. 🙂

@Ispend2much6, you're in good company!! I could open a counter with what I have.

I know @Ispend2much6 me too but mine aren’t fresh any longer. Lol They are pretty together. Def could use highlighter  as a blush. I didn’t think I’d love it but I do. 

Bobbi Brown Thread

More Bobbi Brown sets in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and VIP pre-order, courtesy of naturalnchicmak IG.

@TraceyEB  Thank you for great pics. I pre ordered the lip and gloss set and the Glow lip and highlighter too. Did you also? Waiting to see the Essential Deluxe set tomorrow and TF too. I get way too excited for these sets during this Nordies sale, sheesh. 

@Sunnysmom, good picks! Do you know what shade of highlighter is in the Lip and Glow set? Sadly, I don't have early access, so will be swooning over your purchases.

@TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 Here is large Essentials set via my dear SA! With flashWith flash

BB Essentials set with mascara alsoBB Essentials set with mascara also

Its funny bec pic shows darker than irl and under their lights. I feel like it’s quite a bit light than shows here. 

I have been wanting to try the brand and I was considering purchasing the set! I am pretty pale and was concerned about the shade of the bronzer and blush.  Do you have any thoughts? 

@Sunnysmom, that looks like a really pretty travel palette! Thanks so much for posting (and for your sweet SA for sending to you)!

It def would be @TraceyEB.  I bet if would really good on you. I’ll tell her! She’s the best! 

@Sunnysmom   Love the second one!

Oops maybe I wasn’t clear @Ispend2much6 I’m sorry- they are same set just different lighting :). There’s only one on the Nordstrom Anniv Sale. 🙂 Xx Sorry if unclear! 

@Ispend2much6 Or maybe u knew than and just commenting on coloration! 🙂 🙃

@Sunnysmom   I was genuinely confused. 🙂

😘😘 just here to help @Ispend2much6 . ☺️ Usually my department. lol 

@TraceyEB lip is Bare Sparkle and highlighter is Pink Gold Glow I guess? I’ll post pic for you tomorrow of anything if you’d like. 🥰 I know you’ll get your paws on it very soon too my friend! 🙂 

@Sunnysmom, Ooohhhh Pink Gold Glow sounds like a new highlighter shade and Bare Sparkle is an easy wearing lip gloss. Great set! The BB stuff won't sell out, thankfully. I appreciate your surveillance at the counters!

Bobbi Brown Thread

Swatches of the Essentials palettes except for Night Smoke.

Top row: Blue Storm, Midnight Orchid; Bottom row: Into the Sunset, Burnished BronzeTop row: Blue Storm, Midnight Orchid; Bottom row: Into the Sunset, Burnished Bronze

@TraceyEB   @Sunnysmom   The Essential Eye Palettes are in at BB direct!  I kind of wish I'd saved my Gilt City voucher until now.

Great find! Looks like a global launch. Wouldn't surprise...

Great find! Looks like a global launch. Wouldn't surprise me if they're already at the BB counters, @Sunnysmom.
11 Replies
testing