Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

New - Natural Brow Shaper (liquid) and Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil

Screenshot_20220816-145300.png

Screenshot_20220816-145223.png

Screenshot_20220822-043122.png

The Love Flush Collection has launched (also referred to as Chinese Valentine's Day Collection). Use promo code SARA15 for 15% off!

The Luxe Shine Intense lipstick shades Claret and Bold Honey are repromotes as is the Pink Glow highlighter in the Pink Glow blush/highlighter duo. I've seen the Honey Glow highlighter released as a single in other markets.

Update: despite a note below the ombre eyeshadows saying they are temporarily out of stock and encouraging customers to purchase now and have them shipped when restocked, my order was cancelled. I spoke with live chat who suggested they could "restock" within 2 weeks. I suspect they haven't received them yet. Checked BB Canada and the ombre eye shadow are also temporarily out of stock there.

BB Love Flush Collection.jpgScreenshot_20220613-041350.png

Screenshot_20220707-231311.pngScreenshot_20220707-231245.png

BB Screenshot_20220622-205242.pngBB Screenshot_20220616-015945.png

@TraceyEB I picked up the Honey Glow duo during a sale and it's gorgeous. 

@makeitup305, that's great to know! I ordered Honey Glow from BB direct during a recent sale but after it had not picked up by UPS for more than a week after it "shipped," BB customer service offered to send it to me again overnight. That was 11 days ago and I just got a UPS delivery notice for tomorrow. My original order is also en route, to be received 17 days after I placed it.

@TraceyEB I’ve had that happen before from different retailers. It’ll make a great Christmas gift for someone at least 😉 Let me know how you like it!

Gilty City has a discount voucher offer right now.  $30 off of $80? or $125 off of $300.  Free skin clarifier with both, plus an eye shadow palette with $125 purchase. 

@Ispend2much6, thanks for posting! I selected the Bold Burgundy Essential eyeshadow palette with a Christmas promotion and I've been enjoying it.

New! Real Nudes 3.0 Collection - 4 Highlighting Powders and 3 Crushed Oil-Infused Shimmer Lip Glosses. We've seen Peach Glow before and the gloss shades in other BB formulas.

L-R: Highlighters Quartz Glow, Copper Glow, Chestnut Glow, and Peach Glow; Lip Glosses Bellini, Kir Sugar, Bare SparkleL-R: Highlighters Quartz Glow, Copper Glow, Chestnut Glow, and Peach Glow; Lip Glosses Bellini, Kir Sugar, Bare SparkleScreenshot_20220504-110213.png

25% off Friends and Family Sale Through April 10. A special discounted set is revealed each day.

Screenshot_20220408-004204.png

New Releases:

• BB x Ulla Johnson released in the UK, and
  • 8 new shades of the Long-wear Cream Shadow Stick are being added to the permanent line.

BB x Ulla Johnson (photos by bb_jlpw1)BB x Ulla Johnson (photos by bb_jlpw1)Photo (L) by bpro_micheleclausen, swatches (R) by bbmua_th_sugarpPhoto (L) by bpro_micheleclausen, swatches (R) by bbmua_th_sugarp

incandescent and mica shades! 😳 I went to the US website to look but it's not there yet 😭

Wow- I definitely second @TraceyEB 's love for the new stick corrector!  I used Light Bisque, and not only is it a great shade match for me, it's really effective.

I applied to the eye on your right a few hours ago.  Lightly applied, no eye cream, no primer underneath, just to see.

I wish that it would make my undereye perfectly smooth, but a $30 item can't do that. 😂 But I am pleased that it doesn't seem to emphasize puffiness or lines.  Maybe an illuminator on top and I'm good to go- may not need a concealer on top of it. I also would probably apply more next time. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
bb stick corrector eyes on right.jpg

@Ispend2much6 I recently purchased a Bobbi Brown concealer too, but have yet to give it a test run. Your experience gives me high hopes 😁 the right side of your photo definitely looks lighter/brightened

@Guessgal Yay!  Please tag me if you review it.  Every little bit of help, helps. 😊

@Ispend2much6, the BB corrector looks so good on you! I'm so glad you like it. Corrector is a necessary product for me and this formula has some kind of magic in it. Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

@TraceyEB  Thank you for bringing my attention to it!  It's so much lighter than the tacky pot formula I was using; the color's better too.  Definitely can double as a concealer because of that.

Upcoming launch: Luxe To Travel Eyeshadow Palette, contains Heat Ray, Moonstone, Overheated and Melting Point Luxe eyeshadows (all in the regular line). NOTE: if you have the Day to Night Luxe Eyeshadow Palette, there are 3 repeat shades: Heat Ray, Moonstone, and Overheated.

Screenshot_20220216-231618.pngScreenshot_20220216-231709.pngScreenshot_20220131-171717.pngTop: Luxe Day To Night, Pink Glow Luxe; Bottom: Luxe To TravelTop: Luxe Day To Night, Pink Glow Luxe; Bottom: Luxe To Travel

That darn little case is so adorable @TraceyEB ! 

@Sunnysmom, it really is! I have the shades as singles but would have preferred them in a palette.

Oh yes I remember you got them @TraceyEB , do you love em?! Well maybe you have to have this just because it’s so darling and a collectible. Maybe…🙃. ( I’ll live through you if so as I’m picking my battles with other releases. Ugh! )

@Sunnysmom, I do love them and find that they jazz up a look with one product. Heat Ray is my favourite. It's true that we have to be judicious given all the releases as  you perfectly stated!

testing