Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Upcoming collection with two Highlighting Powder Duos in Pink Glow and Peach Glow and two Luxe Eye Shadows in Heat Ray (in regular line) and Opal Moonstone (from 2019 Holiday Collection).

Img_2021_05_23_14_34_15.jpegScreenshot_20210520-234227a.pngScreenshot_20210520-234159~2.pngScreenshot_20210521-000224~2.png

my favoute is red and dark brown for my dark skin.

Update May 7: Available now on BB direct!

The Glowing Pink Collection has launched in Asia and the UK. No timeline for US/Canada release. The collection includes: Pink Glow Luxe Eyeshadow Palette (3 new shades + existing Metal Rose), repromote of Pink Glow Highlighting Powder in regular and mini sizes, Pink Glow Face Highlighter (a liquid luminizer), and Bare Pink Extra Lip Tint. The Extra Lip Tint in Bare Raspberry in pink packaging may be an Asia exclusive product; the shade is available in the regular line. The UK also a Soothing Oil Cleanser in pink packaging.

Glowing Pink CollectionGlowing Pink Collection

@TraceyEB   I wish the eye palette was still available.  I should have ordered it when I saw it at Harrod's and ordering something else.

@Ispend2much6, it's a beautiful palette! I'll keep my eyes open for it as I don't think the launch was very broad (e.g. it hasn't come to Macy's that I'm aware of; they're usually the last to get new releases it seems).

Selfridges has the Bobbi Brown x Ni Ni collection, which includes the popular Luxe Eye Quad, a repromoted Pink Glow highlighter, and the new Luxe Definining Lipstick in the shade Terracotta.

nsmail.png

More newness on BB direct under the New tab: Real Nudes Collection, BB x Veronica Beard Luxe Lipsticks (Pink Buff and Sunset Orange, in regular line), Stroke of Luck Collection, and Luxe Glow Cheek and Lip Set (Pink Glow/Sunset Glow Highlighter Duo; Neutral Rose Luxe Lipstick). 15% off codes: Melanie15 and Feb15-Jaime.

Screenshot_20210205-115713.pngScreenshot_20210205-115411.pngScreenshot_20210205-115849.pngScreenshot_20210205-115531.png

Thanks for this info @TraceyEB ! I am loving the Real Nudes eye palette, wouldn’t mind another?! Oops. 15% off would help tho! Hope you’re well and warm! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, great to hear you are loving the Nude palette! I'm thinking about the Blush/Rosy one. Things are fine but chilly here! Hope all is well with you!

That would look so pretty on you @TraceyEB, I can def see it for you. My goodness it looks sooo cold for you guys!! Brr. Be safe. 💞

Here's the Stroke of Luck Eye Palette. Its quite pretty and the shadows are nicely pigmented. The palette is housed in a sleek and sturdy cardboard compact with a mirror and magnetic closure. I tried two daytime looks on each eye - a reddy one and a golden one. I've since used the middle salmon shade as a blush. 

Searching for the collection, I see the collection's banner is loaded to BB direct but not yet active/visible.

PXL_20210126_231544536.jpg

PXL_20210201_184936173.jpg

IMG_20210201_130323.jpg

PXL_20210127_201620415.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20210127_200758531.PORTRAIT~3.jpg

So pretty and fresh on you @TraceyEB . 💞

@Sunnysmom, thanks! It's a lovely palette!

@TraceyEB   Very pretty!  It reminds me so much of Charlotte Tilbury's shadows.

@Ispend2much6, you have a good eye! BB's Stroke of Luck palette beautifully complements CT's Bejewelled Eyes to Hypnotise palette, for example.

PXL_20210203_203007924.jpg

@TraceyEB   Thanks for the comparison!  Looks like BB is more cool-toned than CT's, which is good to know.

The Spring colors in this palette look very pretty on you, @TraceyEB!

@curlychiquita, thank you so much! It really has the feel of a Springtime palette!

Today Only: early access to 25% off discount with code CLUBFRESH. Must be a BB Club Member (free to join).Tagging @parsi 

Discount works on the buy Vitamin Enriched Face Base + Skin Long-wear Foundation combo for $62 ($46.50 after discount).

The Stroke of Luck Lunar New Year collection has been secretly loaded on BB direct. To access it, google bobbi brown stroke of luck and click on the eyeshadow palette, which will bring you to a page on BB direct that lists the full collection by clicking on Get The Look.

Use MELANIE15 for a 15% discount.

I have been trying to do this and I get the palette in google and it says it's at the Bobbi Brown website, I click on it, and I do not get a page that says Get The Look - I can't find it anywhere. I'm baffled.

2 Replies
testing