Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Coming Soon - Bobbi Brown Stroke of Luck Lunar New Year Collection launching in January. Features Intensive Skin Serum Foundation (LE packaging), Soothing Cleansing Oil (LE packaging), Stroke of Luck Eyeshadow Palette, Highlighting Powder in Opal Glow (check your collections, used to be in permanent line), and Luxe Metal Lipsticks in the shades Firecracker (yellow red), Red Fortune (warm red) and Lantern Light (warm pink nude).

Screenshot_20210102-013829~2.pngScreenshot_20210103-143114~2.png

Screenshot_20210103-142614~4.pngOpal GlowOpal GlowIMG_20210103_142803.jpg

Top-Bottom: Firecracker, Red Fortune, Lantern LightTop-Bottom: Firecracker, Red Fortune, Lantern Light

Ooh any idea when it will be available?? I’ve been checking online every day to see if it launched

@parsi, if you google bobbi brown stroke of luck and click on the eyeshadow palette, it will bring you to a page on BB direct that will list the full collection if you click on Get The Look. Use MELANIE15 for a 15% discount.

@parsi, I expect very soon. It just launched on BB's UK site, so US/Canada won't be far behind. Also noticed it launched at Harrods US site (note: there's both a 10% discount ending today + a hefty shipping fee).

New - Crushed Shine Jelly Sticks (LE) and Crushed Lip Color shades. Available at Sephora.

Screenshot_20210101-100719.png

Screenshot_20210101-110054.png

Screenshot_20210101-110014.png

Screenshot_20210101-100834.png

Screenshot_20210101-100605~2.png

Tried one of the new Crushed shine Jelly sticks in Cranberry because my lips are so bad right now. They feel so nice and soothing and not at all sticky like other similar ones.  Color is very subtle on even on my pale lips tho looks intense here.  The case confuses me however. Lol I have read some love it but I have absentmindedly put it in wrong end and smooshed it already and the other end is weird too. I don’t trust its gonna fit in properly tho it does 😂 . Not necessary to me! 😖 @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB 

CranberryCranberryD25473E0-3F01-4195-A8CB-E50ED9FBAF52.jpeg

@Sunnysmom @Thanks for sharing! I’ve been wondering about those! It is always so sad when a new lipstick gets smooshed 

It’s such a bummer @Kim888 ! And it was pretty new while getting used to the case. Grr. Glad it wasn’t a more precious one! 

Ohhhhhhhhhh yes these look so good! 

@tastelikewater, I'm intrigued!

What you think of these @TraceyEB ? Super light glossy tint probably? Happy new year to you! 😘

@Sunnysmom, you have the perfect description! I think they'd be nice for Spring. Happy New Year to you, too, friend! 😘

Agree @TraceyEB , I will look forward to seeing them sometime soon for spring. I didn’t order one yet as I am trying to behave in little ways?! 😳🥰 😘 

Brand Ambassador Ni Ni's collection just launched, includes Luxe Eye Quad, Pink Glow Highlighter, and Sheer Pressed Powder. Swatches of the Luxe Eye Quad courtesy of Mindy at another_mk.

Screenshot (245).png

Luxe Eye Quad swatchesLuxe Eye Quad swatches

Coming Soon - Luxe Defining Lipstick

Screenshot_20201105-140038.png

Screenshot_20201104-114548.png

Ooh thanks @TraceyEB been waiting to see these! 

Luxe Prismatic Lipstick in Showstopper available now on BB direct. @Sunnysmom @Ispend2much6 @makeitup305 @niki172 @meganlisa 

Update: Use Nov15-Carly for 15% off!

Screenshot_20201014-173200~2.png

Here's Showstopper in real life. It's a festive metallic red-pink lipstick. Natural light brought out the pink tone (second photo). It was opaque with one swipe, and came off when I ate. I usually shy away from metallic lipsticks but find this one flattering.

Tagging @Ispend2much6 @Sunnysmom @Guessgal @makeitup305 @niki172 

Bobbi Brown Luxe Prismatic Lipstick in ShowstopperBobbi Brown Luxe Prismatic Lipstick in ShowstopperShowstopper in natural lightShowstopper in natural light

Thank you @TraceyEB , this is sooo good on you! So flattering.  I too held off as wasn’t sure how it was gonna go. Ugh. More lips?!! 

@TraceyEB that looks stunning on you! So different I love it. Thank you so much for the tag - I was on the fence when it said "yellow red" in the discription 😊 now not so much.

@TraceyEB   It does look great on you!  I never would have considered this, but it's totally wearable!  Thanks!

3 Replies
testing