Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Comparison of new LE BB pink glow to permanent pink glow ( I see no different tho CS told me old one was pinker she felt) , bronzer duo Golden Light/ Antigua and shadow duo in Bronze/ Truffle. Boy does that pencil stick! Should be amazing for summer. Couldn’t scrub it off. Lol.

Oh yea not sideways! @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 

Bronze/ Truffle shadow stick and LE pink glowBronze/ Truffle shadow stick and LE pink glow

Again sideways. Grr. LE and original pink glowAgain sideways. Grr. LE and original pink glow

Left- LE pink glow, right- originalLeft- LE pink glow, right- original

Antigua/ Golden Light sideways darn itAntigua/ Golden Light sideways darn it

80C1620C-1413-4456-A7FA-1FC170020CC1.jpeg

@Sunnysmom   I like that shadow duo!  The bronzer duo looks good with your coloring- are you happy with it? 

I think I am @Ispend2much6 ! 🤣 I wanted to try both of these so that seemed fun and read to use a smaller brush when dealing with duo pans etc so that seems good too. The bronzer feels a little firm but I suppose you don’t want it too soft. And I’m comparing with my others which feel a bit softer so what do I know. Lol 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤣 As I’m a rookie with bronzer having them more forgiving is good for me! But this is nice and pretty. I know you have Antigua too right?

Bobbi Brown Thread

BB UK has launched the Summer Glow Collection. This should launch soon in the US. For a sneak peek, see bbpro_hollieolivia on IG who shows the new Precise Blending Brush, the bronzer/blush duos, the Warm Glow highlighter, the two Crushed Oil-Infused Glosses as well as the duo-ended Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks, the same ones that are in the NYC Flower Girl Collection.

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

Looks pretty. The dual sided long wear shadows have been released before.

Bobbi Brown Thread

Flower Girl NYC collection now on Bobbi Brown online. I don't see the pot rouge duos, though. Note: if you buy the Pink Glow highlighter, make sure it's the one marked NYC Flower Girl vs. the one in the regular line.  For 20% off, use DISCOUNT CODE BBJaime20 or BBMichele20

Thanks @TraceyEB ! The pot rouge duos look pretty don’t they? Waiting on them also!  I love pink glow but don’t need the new packaging though it sure is pretty. ☺️

RE: Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Dual pot rouges not coming to USA. ☹️

Re: RE: Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@RJW1013, it looks that way. How disappointing.

Why am I getting an email from BB with the subject line "What you want- now at 25% off" when nothing in my bag is discounted, even after going through checkout?  Not the first time that has happened for me; how about anyone else?

Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown Summer 2020 Glow Collection launches May 7.

Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown's Flower Motif Summer 2020 collection launches mid-May per Chic Profile. Pink Glow, Pale Pink, and Fresh Melon are repromotes.

Flower Motif collectionFlower Motif collectionImage2057664859988124127.jpg

Thank you for posting this. The collection is beautiful!

Crushed Oil Infused Gloss in Spring Bliss and New Romantic.   These have the same scent as the Crushed Lip Color lipsticks.

spring bliss new romantic.jpg

Spring BlissSpring BlissNew RomanticNew Romantic

I'm having all kinds of trouble with pix today- sorry!  These are very sheer and very glossy.

@Ispend2much6 Love them!

@meganlisa   Thank you!  They are pretty.

Bobbi Brown Thread

The BB x Morag Myerscough collection is AVAILABLE on BB direct. TODAY is the last day of the "up to $40 off" promo!

I haven't been receiving my Bobbi Brown emails, so in case anyone else is in this position, I wanted to let you know about their loyalty program birthday offer. $30 off of any order on the site!  No buy-in amount.

I ordered two of the Crushed Lip oils, New Romantic and Spring something.

@Ispend2much6, that's good to know...and Happy Birthday! I'm curious about those Oil Infused Crushed Lip shades, too!

@TraceyEB   Thanks!  I'll post swatches and review here. 🙂

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

Has anyone taken the Bobbi brown masterclass online?
testing