Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

The Luxe and Fortune/Luxe Jewels collection is COMING SOON to Bobbi Brown dot com.

@TraceyEB, Also showing now at Nordstrom.

@TraceyEB, Also showing now at Nordstrom.

@TraceyEB, Sorry, I just looked at Nordstrom and noticed...

@TraceyEB, Sorry, I just looked at Nordstrom and noticed the lipstick up in that collection, I didn't notice which one. Hope they come to Bobbi Brown soon for y'all ❣

Re: @TraceyEB, Sorry, I just looked at Nordstrom and noticed...

@Luvstravel, no problem at all - you never know when there might be a restock! 🙂

Re: @TraceyEB, Also showing now at Nordstrom.

@Luvstravel, thanks for letting us know! Nordstrom is the exclusive retailer for this collection. A few of us are looking for the lipstick shades that have sold out on Nordstrom online and just learned that the collection will be coming to BB soon.

Bobbi Brown Thread

Luxe Jewels collection (aka Luxe and Fortune collection) is available exclusively at Nordstrom. Collection includes:

- Luxe Jewels Eyeshadow Palette (inspired by the Cranberry Brightening Brick),

- Luxe Jewels Sunset Glow Highlighting Powder (in regular line),

- Luxe Jewels Lipstick in Parisian Red (in regular line), Pink Sapphire, and RareRuby, and

- Luxe Jewels Luxe Liquid Lipstick in Pink Crystal, Frose, and Precious Gem.

Suggested Lipstick and Liquid Lipstick pairings  are below.

Thanks for posting, @TraceyEB!  From just looking at the tube I was really interested in Frose but after seeing the swatches, Gem is really calling me.  That one's hard for me to resist 🙂

@CookieGirl1, Gem won't disappoint!

@TraceyEB   I think I waited too long; the Pink Sapphire is not at Nordie's.  😞

@Ispend2much6, I'm sorry, your correct, it is just the Pa...

@Ispend2much6, I'm sorry, your correct, it is just the Parisian Red, sorry. Hope it comes of at Bobbi Brown direct for you soon.

Re: @Ispend2much6, I'm sorry, your correct, it is just the Pa...

@Luvstravel   Thanks for looking out for me. 🙂

@Ispend2much6, It's showing to be up at Nordstrom's now.

@Ispend2much6, It's showing to be up at Nordstrom's now.

Re: @Ispend2much6, It's showing to be up at Nordstrom's now.

@Luvstravel   I can only find Parisian Red; did you happen to see Pink Sapphire?  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6, it's coming soon to Bobbi Brown online! They responded to questions on their IG post for the collection.

@TraceyEB   Thank you- you have made my day, my week!

@Ispend2much6, the collection is available NOW at Bobbi Brown dot com!! Rakuten/eBates is 8%.

@TraceyEB   Done!  Thank you so much!  I even had a $4.70 discount from my sign-up code. 🙂

@Ispend2much6, Yay and with a discount! I was surprised to see that introductory 15% discount on my account, too! I used a different discount that I've had for over a year against the two I bought, so super pleased for us both!

@Ispend2much6, your comment made my day and week!! That lipstick will soon be ours! (I saw that the collection was being sold online at Sephora Greece, so it may have a broader distribution. The new lipsticks are selling out, though.)

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

The highlighting powder is so pretty!

Re: RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

@StyleLynn, It's a gorgeous shade!

22 Replies
testing