Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

That set is just so beautiful!

Let us know how you like Opal glow and maybe how it is compared to bronze glow  ... I was contemplating on this ....tempting! Enjoy! !

I don't have bronze Glow but I have Sunset Glow, Afternoon Glow and Telluride Glow. I will try to swatch them 😉

I'm curious what shade Opal Glow is. I heard it is more glittery than previous BB highlighters. Thanks, @blackkitty2014 !

Sounds good! I know the three you have are that gelee-powder formula but I wonder if Opal glow is just the regular powder formula like bronze glow...

@jesscheems@TraceyEB, I haven't swatch it yet but it looks pink on the pan. It is not as pink as Sunset Glow but it def looks more pink than Afternoon Glow and Telluride. It does look liked the gelee formula though. I guess we know more when I start to play with it

Interesting! Will keep an eye out for your swatches, after you've had time to use it. Goodness knows I don't need another pink-hued highlighter. Ha!

Yes! score!!!

That is gigantic! lol

Disappointed that the 25th Anniversary palette sold out.  I can't find it anywhere except Ebay and I'm not willing to pay that price.  I'm assuming since this was a limited edition it won't be coming back in stock 😞 

Depending on how badly you want it, I thought I saw it available at Selfridge's in the UK. With the US exchange rate being favorable, it retails for less than on the US, even if you factor in $30 for international shipping (5 business days) and a 2℅ handling fee. 

@AMK721 It restocked once at Nordstrom.  So maybe keep checking here and there?

Darn it lol.  I just checked Nordies and it's OOS again.  

I'll keep checking!  

By the way... can someone give me a Heart?  I'm at that dreaded number.  Thanks!!!

Done 😄

Sometimes LE items pop back up in stock every once in a while.

Thanks @Samtian I hope it does.

That gives me a glimmer of hope.  Thank you!  🙂

I'm super bummed about this too.  I really wanted that palette.  😞

Me too @Bliss1912 fingers crossed.

Don't forget about this promo! It ends today. I ordered some mascara and it'll be coming today with the "mystery gift" so I'll update on what I get 🙂

BB.PNG

@RachM89,  I got my Bobbi Brown purchases with Mystery Gift package last night (Trick or Treat!) It turns out that I didn't get a Mystery Gift because I used my 15% Off the First Purchase code.  So, that was my fault, not BB's. I was so disappointed in the tiny Winter Beauty Emergency Kit makeup bag that I purchased that I plan to return it.  It was much smaller than expected.

@Ispend2much6, It looks like others are disappointed in the $40 Mystery Gift as well.  What was your Mystery Gift? 

2 Replies
testing