Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Thanks for starting this thread, @meganlisa!  🙂

@Titian06 You're welcome.  Appreciate the support.  Bobbi got me started loving makeup.  The brand needs it's own thread!

Bobbi

NY, limited edition blush and beach (always dear to my heart).

bobbi ny.jpgbobbi blush.jpgbobbi beach.jpg

BB really upped their game with these city palettes. They are gorgeous in person (I saw them at Nordstroms but didn't swatch). Lovely packaging and pretty, wearable color combinations. 

@lipstick4soul Agreed.  They're so practical too.  I used to have a small BB palette when I traveled all of the time for work and it was perfect.  Great basic, and always appropriate.  I should go swatch these!

@meganlisa  I saw a demo of all 3 cities' palettes on Youtube (BBPro Hannah Martin's channel.)  Now I really want both Paris and New York!

Did you know about the free $30 off of $80 purchase at Gilt City for Bobbi Brown cosmetics?

@Ispend2much6 I got the gilt promo.  But, and call me totally crazy and delusional (I know, I know) but I really believe that I will get that Sephora BB rewards from the bazaar.  No, my chances aren't good and, try though I may, seemingly I can never get those stupid rewards.  But this year will be different!!!  So I'm not using my gilt promo until after I try (and probably loose) that BB reward.

What did you get?  Or still holding out as well?

Sorry @meganlisa, the BB reward will be mine. Lol 🙂

@blackkitty2014 There will be more than one!  We should have a deal...if...after we get it...we send the other a head's up PM (not before because it might go OOS)!

If we miss it...well...we can cry together!

1 Reply
testing