From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Best Hair Ever

Best Hair Ever

• 153549 Members
  • 4648 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Styling product to use on dry hair
|
Re: Styling product to use on dry hair
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Hi, @GG84 ! Nice to see you!  This product is on my Loves list. Nice to know a you like it. ...read more
Hi, @GG84 ! Nice to see you! 😘 This product is on my Loves list. Nice to know a you like it.
Hair damage?
|
Re: Hair damage?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @KileyRhys I don't have any recs for that...sorry! ...read more
@KileyRhys I don't have any recs for that...sorry!
Low ph shampoo
|
Re: Low ph shampoo
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Alicenine Redken shampoos (not available at Sephora) all sit at a PH of 4.5 -5.5, the acidic bonding line from Redken sits slight ...read more
@Alicenine Redken shampoos (not available at Sephora) all sit at a PH of 4.5 -5.5, the acidic bonding line from Redken sits slightly lower at 4-5.
Swimmers hair
|
Re: Swimmers hair
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: It's fantastic to see you!  @GG84 ...read more
It's fantastic to see you! 💖 @GG84
Hair products for bleached hair.
|
Re: Hair products for bleached hair.
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Multi24 I’m a bleached girl myself and really hate the texture of freshly lightened hair. It tends to be brittle and you really n ...read more
@Multi24 I’m a bleached girl myself and really hate the texture of freshly lightened hair. It tends to be brittle and you really need to work to replace all the keratin/protein that was removed while at the same time adding moisture for softness. Sephora doesn’t have the brand that I use (Davines) so I’ll try to recommend comparable. Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo for Fine Hair 9 fl oz/ 266 mL Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Hair extension
|
Re: Hair extension
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @rosie56382 You said had as in past tense, did you remove them and your looking for advice? ...read more
@rosie56382 You said had as in past tense, did you remove them and your looking for advice?
HELP
|
Re: HELP
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @LooseLightBulb The only way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off. Cosmetically, products can disguise them, but at the end ...read more
@LooseLightBulb The only way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off. Cosmetically, products can disguise them, but at the end of the day they will just get worse.
Tinted hairspray
|
Re: Tinted hairspray
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: @welcome114412. For light coverage Oribe Airbrush Root Touch-Up Spray If you need more coverage I recommend Toppik brand off of Am ...read more
@welcome114412. For light coverage Oribe Airbrush Root Touch-Up Spray If you need more coverage I recommend Toppik brand off of Amazon.
Best friend gift
|
Re: Best friend gift
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: A nourishing hair mask with argan oil, a wide-tooth comb to prevent breakage, and a silk pillowcase to reduce friction while sleep ...read more
A nourishing hair mask with argan oil, a wide-tooth comb to prevent breakage, and a silk pillowcase to reduce friction while sleeping can help manage split ends for someone with 1A hair type.
Moroccanoil is the scent !
|
Re: Moroccanoil is the scent !
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @misskitten the scent is definitely a hit with a lot of people. Have you tried any of the body products from the brand? A lot of ...read more
@misskitten the scent is definitely a hit with a lot of people. Have you tried any of the body products from the brand? A lot of them contain that same classic scent.
22,405 Posts