From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Best Hair Ever

Best Hair Ever

• 153869 Members
  • 4694 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Dry scalp
|
Re: Dry scalp
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @preppy765 try Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo . I love this brand and have us ...read more
@preppy765 try Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo . I love this brand and have used this product when my scalp was flakes. As a bonus the scent is intriguing .
any color safe hair oil recommendations??
|
Re: any color safe hair oil recommendations??
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lucytootie Kérastase Elixir Ultime Refillable Hydrating Hair Oil ...read more
@lucytootie Kérastase Elixir Ultime Refillable Hydrating Hair Oil
I need a shampoo!!!!!
|
Re: I need a shampoo!!!!!
RISING STAR I INSIDER
Reply: @ellegrace238 For oily hair, I have had good results with Kérastase Genesis Strengthening Shampoo for Normal to Oily Hair 250 mL/ ...read more
@ellegrace238 For oily hair, I have had good results with Kérastase Genesis Strengthening Shampoo for Normal to Oily Hair 250 mL/ 8.5 oz . I also use a clarifying shampoo or scrub at least once a week: Kérastase Energizing Scrub: Purifying Scrub for Oily Scalp 8.5 oz/ 250 mL , OUAI Detox Shampoo , K18 Biomimetic Hairscience PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL , or shu uemura Ashita Supreme Purifying Sea Salt Scalp Scrub 11.4 oz/ 325 g .
damaged bleached hair
|
Re: damaged bleached hair
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @GG84 looking forward to it! Would love to see your collection!...and you're worth it!   ♥️ ...read more
@GG84 looking forward to it! Would love to see your collection!...and you're worth it! 💕 💞 ♥️
Olaplex and Major hair loss!!
|
Re: Olaplex and Major hair loss!!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I am having the same problem with the same shampoo. My hair is breaking immensely and it’s around the crown of my head like I gues ...read more
I am having the same problem with the same shampoo. My hair is breaking immensely and it’s around the crown of my head like I guess where I split my hair where the hair splits it’s like breaking any information on getting comp for this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent images from this conversation
Need hair regimen recommendations!
|
Re: Need hair regimen recommendations!
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @nerdonym Well, this is a lot to unpack lol. I’m going to go out on a limb and say the suggestion to stop bleaching and pixie were ...read more
@nerdonym Well, this is a lot to unpack lol. I’m going to go out on a limb and say the suggestion to stop bleaching and pixie were recommended due to the integrity of your hair. What is the aversion to stop lightening it? I realize you go to a beauty school however they do learn techniques like shadow roots, lowlights, reverse balayage etc to break up the all over blonde look which would give your hair a bit of a break. In terms of products, if you are not using K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL then you need to start. Since you wash your hair daily, you shouldn’t be too worried about product weighing your hair down. You really need to get it healthy before you worry about it being limp. Redken Extreme Anti Snap Shampoo + Redken All Soft Heavy Cream + Redken Anti Snap Leave In Conditioner + amika The Shield Anti-Humidity Spray 5.3 oz / 223 mL for before you use any heat is what I would go with.
I just found out I have 1C hair and need product recommendations
|
Re: I just found out I have 1C hair and need product recommendations
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: My hair gets oily a the roots too. But it would probably help to use some Monday conditioner (not at Sephora) Monday is at target ...read more
My hair gets oily a the roots too. But it would probably help to use some Monday conditioner (not at Sephora) Monday is at target for a very cheap price, but the only thing that it can make your hair pretty oily if you put the conditioner in your roots. But it does help with frizz and dryness. They have small travel bottles for a good price if you want to try it! (I don't recommend the shampoo!)
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Hair recommendations
Any recommendations for keeping blowouts intact? The next day my hair ends up straight and I want it to stay bouncy and curled.
Any recommendations for keeping blowouts intact? The next day my hair ends up straight and I want it to stay bouncy and curled.
New Post in Best Hair Ever
I need a good shampoo!
Hi! I need a good shampoo for young teens. I have sorta oily hair that is brown. Please help! I used to use Monday (not at Sephora ...read more
Hi! I need a good shampoo for young teens. I have sorta oily hair that is brown. Please help! I used to use Monday (not at Sephora) but it's better for people with more dry scalps.
Fried split and heavy
|
Re: Fried split and heavy
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu great info! Thanks so much! Bookmarking this! ...read more
@CynthieLu great info! Thanks so much! Bookmarking this!
22,592 Posts