cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Long hair DO CARE

Hello! Happy Easter to all! 

I am looking for a good after shower leave in hair treatment. I already have a hair mask I use in shower weekly, this is for out of shower and can be used everytime I wash my hair. I have used L'Anza Trauma Treatment (red bottle) for years. I have very long blonde hair that I used to get coloured a few times a year (learning to love au naturel up here in Canada).  

Looking for a leave in product that is good for long blonde, dry, damaged, split end hair! TIA! 

Re: Long hair DO CARE

@TheFrew 

It would be a good time to switch up from the L’anza. That product in particular is not meant for long term use. After you’ve finished a bottle a good rule of thumb would be to switch to something else then you can always go back to it. I really enjoy Redken All Soft Mega HydraMelt. It’s a similar texture to Trauma Treatment but on the moisture side. 

@GG84 All the things you don't know and learn in Sephora Community haha I did not know that rule of thumb for hair. I do tend to do that for my in shower masks. I had the LARGEST bottle of Trauma Treatment EVER so it is finally done and I can move on! I have used It's a Ten Keratin Treatment and liked that but wanted something new. Redken is great products, I will look into that thank you!

Do you know of any natural products for this?

Redken has always been within arm's reach and I find myself often gravitating towards Redken Anti-Snap treatment when my hair needs some extra TLC.  Blonde hair is especially fragile and you're going to want to find an even balance of protein and moisture to help bring some life back to your locks. 

My hair is in really good shape.  It was bleached very heavily for three years and the ends were very very frazzled.  I don't need as much protein but moisture is always nice to add in.  I use #Briogeo Mini Farewell Frizz™ Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioner Spray 1.75 oz/ 52 mL on my damp hair and brush through any tangles from the shower and follow up with a richer treatment.  I just finished my Morrocan Oil after far longer than I'd like to admit and I'm thinking about grabbing Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion 10.2 oz / 300 ml or Pureology Smooth Perfection Smoothing Hair Serum 5.1 oz/ 150 mL during the sale.  

Thank you for such great info and suggestions @Nickelliebear1 @ I know right lol my Morrocan Oil lasted me 7 or 8 years and I only recently had to replace it. I LOVE that brand!! Their Hydrating Styling Cream is seriously fantastic! It changed my life this year haha

I also love a good sale! Thanks for that! Pureology is excellent too! I use their shampoo and conditioner amazing!! I've heard good things about Briogeo and like that they are a clean brand. Trying to buy clean if I can!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing