Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Budget hair repair

I am always trying to find beauty on a budget that actually works. I have yet to be able

to afford k18 or olaplex. I have bought minis of brands like Mario Badescu and Ouai and have tried the gammut of drug store and big box store available treatments for color care, giving sleek and smooth hair, for adding shine and giving hair healthy look and feel - amid at home dyes and lazy routines, styling and aging. Think Renpure leave in, Garnier heat protection, Herbal Essence Leave In repair oil, Ogx , Morrocan Oil, etc etc.

I rarely dry or style my hair in warm months but I have to dry in winter months due to climate. I often experiment with professional grade and drug store coloring products like Wella, ION, manic panic, schwartzkopff, L’Oréal, Garnier, and have been to Aveda salons and others.  

I’m a hair clip junkie and do heat style. I have course strand but not thick/a lot of hair - I’m half Asian so very dark brown is my natural.  I am always looking for something that isn’t terribly complicated or very time consuming - but I will take the time to do something per directions for use or use it for a long enough time to determine if a product is working. That being said I am always excited when a product shows some sort of instantly noticeable results.

i have used Eva-NYc hair mask and it worked!  So well right away.  First time. Highly recommend - not cheap but affordable 

#eva-nyc

Re: Budget hair repair

@mrawlings13 I know K18 seems expensive, but you get so many uses out of one bottle that it really is not that expensive.  You do not need to use it every time you wash your hair.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing