Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best hair masks??

Trying to find the best hair mask for my currently thinning hair!!! What’re y’all favs and ones with the most noticeable changes???

Re: Best hair masks??

@Kim888 @avag930 these are great products.   I recommend  a mini of each to see how they work for you.

Hair masks I love are K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL for damage repair

Briogeo Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL for moisture

Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Hair Mask 5 oz/ 150 mL is just all around fantastic, a good hair day in a bottle 😉

But you say thinning? Have you tried a scalp serum ever @avag930?

You should look at this one The Ordinary Mini Multi Peptide Hair Density Serum 1 oz / 30 mL and see if it sounds like something you might like.

@avag930 My top two favourites right now are the :

Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Damage Repair Hair Mask Treatment 3.3 oz/ 100 mL which is perfect for adding moisture and shine back into my hair. It makes it really soft and manageable. 

I use the Verb Bonding Mask 6.3 oz / 186 ml to help my hair when it feels limp and lifeless. Sometimes I overuse moisture prod and I find that this helps to balance it out making it easier to style my hair. 

I also love the Virtue Restorative, Hydrating Treatment Hair Mask with Keratin but that is a rare splurge item for me because of the higher price ☺️

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing