Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@missjeanie Totally agree 

@missjeanie I couldnt agree more!! 

@lmaster  Awwww so very sweet of @SportyGirly125. You'll have to report back on the eye cream. That looks really nice.

Thank you @PrettyPaint I'm so excited to try these products ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster ,

Yay for the thoughtful Trader Joe's gifts from @SportyGirly125 !  That's so nice!

Thank you @tsavorite it was so sweet!! ๐Ÿ’œ

That is so sweet of @SportyGirly125 , @lmaster !!  Enjoy all the goodies she passed along.  This thread always makes me smile! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค

@l8totheparty thank you thank you!! @SportyGirly125 is so sweet and kind hearted to do this! ๐Ÿ’•

You two are some of the kindest @lmaster @SportyGirly125. I enjoy seeing the friendships on BIC. Thanks for sharing. So sweet she stocked you with Trader Joe's. Which chocolate bar was first? ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ShortEricaThank you. That was so sweet of you to say. 

You're welcome @SportyGirly125. Obviously there are so many kind people on BIC. I just always see you being so helpful to new people and taking that extra step to make everyone feel welcome.

@ShortErica milk chocolate,,, ๐Ÿ˜ the crispy is tonight ๐Ÿ˜‰ they are phenomenal

Awwwww @ShortErica thank you for those kind words!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Aw @lmaster, what a sweet & wonderful surprise @SportyGirly125 sent to you!  Enjoy all of your goodies! 

Thank you @mrsmouse ๐Ÿ’• @SportyGirly125 is so very very thoughtful!! Such a kind soul

What a great treat, @lmaster! That facial scrub sounds like it would be divine! Enjoy your wonderful package from the super sweet @SportyGirly125!

Thank you @quspork happy tears really are a thing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• @SportyGirly125 you are the best!!

@lmaster Iโ€™m so glad I am able to stock you up on your favorites and keep you in on our Trader Joeโ€™s new releases loop. I hope you love the hand cream and eye primer.  Thank you for always being a message away on BIC and being so kind to me always. Love you Boss Mama!!! Hugs ๐Ÿค— 

Awwwwwww my heart is so touched!! @SportyGirly125 love ya!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

I had the loveliest surprise from @eshoe last week when I went to pick up my US mail!  My dear, you are a true friend who makes me smile.  Thank you so much for being you, you knew just when I needed a little boost and I'm still smiling!

I'm a die hard taco fan and the bag the masks were in is now being reused to hold some tea bags in my desk at work.  Every afternoon when I make a cup I smile seeing this bag!  All the yummy fast foods are perfect, but the taco with the moustache is my favourite!

Sorry that the Champaign Gummys are open here, I assure you Trader Joe's packs more in the bag than this... however I couldn't wait to try em out.  They taste exactly like champaign and even have some in them.  I'm a fan.  Both of Trader Joe's (it's got cult like status in my mind), and the gummies!

I've seen a few posts about the it's skin brand and am glad to try some, same with the eve lom.  The skyn eye gels... well I used them today.  I've been contemplating getting under eye filler, but maybe I just need to try to use these consistently?  They work!

Thank You so much eshoe, this was just what I needed! xoxo

<3โค๏ธ

I am always so blown away by the kind and wonderful friend we have all made in this amazing community @missjeanie.  What a kind & sweet gift from @eshoe

12,985 Replies
testing