Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mcakes Me too!

@Mcakes Oh how cute is almost everything! Especially that grabby little hand haha. What is that abomination yuckycado though? 

@Samtian @SportyGirly125 I always joke that Babycakes is half Avocado because that's mainly what I ate throughout my pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿฅ‘ Avocado was my daughterโ€™s first solid food, @Mcakes @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜‹

@Samtian @Mcakes look at her cute hands with the yummycado?

@Mcakes I couldn't agree more!!! @SportyGirly125 is filled with so much love, she lights up the world with her kindness,,, these are super cute! awww baby cakes โค๏ธ

@lmaster Yes! You can definitely feel the love with every thoughtful choice @SportyGirly125 included Heart 

@Mcakes Aww thank you! ๐Ÿค—

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

Oh my gosh, how adorable are those?! I love the rainbow Minnie and the gingerbread Mickey is just too cute. Such a sweet gift for babycakes, @Mcakes!! 

@quspork They are so cute!! I've been missing Disneyland lately so this was such a nice surprise. I can't wait to take Babycakes one day!

Are you all ready for the cutest box and packaging?  I got the sweetest box from @eshoe for my birthday today. I wouldnโ€™t expect anything less with the decorating. She seriously is the Queen when it comes to a theme and wrapping everything up so nicely. I felt like I was on a tropical getaway with the wrapping.  It was giving me all the vacay vibes I needed after a long work week. 

Just the box alone was so stinkin cute. I canโ€™t handle the wasai tape and the Hello Kitties decorated around the box. 

Spoiler
24FEA412-9ECC-406D-B42F-CEECAD54734F.jpeg

A8D97ABB-B01C-4676-9186-640D3F4CB4F8.jpeg

FBB9B37D-4441-4909-9BD8-833E4C108A3C.jpeg

64598CA5-34D6-45AB-A370-FCE3C18B84EE.jpeg

A4B1D93D-CA5A-4D07-AEB1-9A5363D25FAD.jpeg

Now onto what was inside the box....drumroll please

Spoiler
8879D731-6821-4890-A6CF-AAAD51ABA736.jpeg

The leaves took my breath away. 

I canโ€™t handle the cuteness and joy this brings meI canโ€™t handle the cuteness and joy this brings me

Cuteness overload

Next....unwrapping all the goodies

Spoiler
359611FD-B4D3-4999-863F-A5973F91A219.jpeg

I canโ€™t even express how much your thoughtfulness and generosity means to me. This was such a wonderful surprise.  I was shocked to see the Tower28 lipgloss and Body Shop set when I was unwrapping everything.  Both are on my Galentineโ€™s Day Elfster wishlist.  

I just couldnโ€™t stop smiling at all the wonderful masks and Glossier body products that you said were favorites of yours. I cannot wait to try them out. Everything from the Hello Kitty felt pen down to the little foam hearts touch my heart. Itโ€™s seriously times like these where I feel blessed and appreciate BIC and our friendship. Thank you for showering me today. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@SportyGirly125 Happy Late Birthday! I hope it was a good day! What sweet gifts!

@Samtian You actually are not late.  My birthday is today!!!!  Thank you for the birthday wishes.

@SportyGirly125 AWE YEAH!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Such an adorable package, from the outside in! I hope you had a wonderful birthday @SportyGirly125 ๐ŸŽ‚ 

@Mcakes Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 Happy Birthday.  I love your wonderful surprise from @eshoe. The box was decorated beautifully with Hello Kitty decor and all of the gifts are just perfect

@tjffc Thank you. 

@SportyGirly125 awwwwwww happy birthday lovely boss mama!!!! @eshoe this is so thoughtful and beautiful in every way!!!

@lmaster Thank you. I agree. 

12,985 Replies
testing