Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@heartsmyface@Beadshopgirldo you guys have Laura Secord in the West? Wasn't sure if you had sucre a la creme so made sure to include some. Mostly a French Eastern Canadian thing lol

We do @veronika23, but not at every store. It’s been a while since I’ve come across it.   I think they carry it at Thrifty Foods, but I most often shop at IGA. I picked up some Ste Julie fudge the other day. It’s slightly firmer than the LS. 

Oh ok. Gotcha @Beadshopgirl Smiley Happy I'm super picky for my sucre a la creme lol. Always hard to find a good recipe!

It was soooo yummy @veronika23! I was tempted to share with my kids, but I decided against it. πŸ˜‚ #meanmommy 

@Beadshopgirl  Hahahaha I'm glad you liked it!  It's ok not to share once in a while Smiley Wink

@Beadshopgirl  What lovely goodies from @veronika23!!! Enjoy! LOVE the pusheen <3

Oh look at all the adorable Pusheen goodies! I hope you enjoy it all, @Beadshopgirl!

@Beadshopgirl and @veronika23 - What an absolutely wonderful surprise! So adorable.

The Unicorn mail always makes me tear up, so much love in every single package! The Pusheen accessories are adorable! <3

@Beadshopgirl Surprises are the best and this package has your name all over the goodies! ❀️ @veronika23 β€οΈ

@Beadshopgirl Wow you got some amazing unicorn mail from @veronika23. She never ceases to amaze me with her generosity and kindness Smiley Happy

@Beadshopgirl That mug is so adorable! Smiley Happy

Awwww - This is such a sweet surprise!  I love the Pusheen theme!   @veronika23 is such a doll!!!   Enjoy your snaxx and treats, @Beadshopgirl! <3 <3 <3

I'm happy to have "met" you too @Beadshopgirl!!! Love ya!πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ¦„πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€

ps: Love how you have that watermarked!

It’s a fun program called iWatermark for iOS devices. It’s the same app I used for making the curved HOF text on the avis. @veronika23 I know how you feel about apple products, but they sure have some cool stuff!

Oh cool @Beadshopgirl! Thanks Smiley Happy. I have an apple laptop (and love it)... it's more like I don't like tablets LOL... and well ok other stuff too but won't get into it Smiley Very Happy

@Beadshopgirl,

You deserve so many Thank You's for your Hall Of Fame Avatar assistance!

This is very sweet of @veronika23!  The nicest Unicorn Mail!

I'm very partial to the Pusheen Cup!    Smiley Wink

Beautiful Journals, and delicious candy,too!

Pusheen is the definitely the official animated pet of BIC @tsavorite

@Beadshopgirl I 100% agree with this!!!! <3

This Unicorn Mail is so fabulous - just like you @Beadshopgirl Heart

Image result for pusheen gif

V is really, truly one of the most generous humans I know!  How does she do it all?  Enjoy all your wonderful treats!  I love the decor so much Heart  those little flower stickers really brighten the room!

I forgot to take a photo of the outside of the box, but it was decorated too! @ZombieMetroAnt I agree β€” @veronika23 is such an amazing friend! πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

10,426 Replies