Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

We had chocolate Advent Calendars when my sister and I were kids @eshoe@itsfi ! After eating one chocolate we wanted to eat the whole calendar at once! ๐Ÿ˜œ It was like torture waiting for the next day! LOL ๐Ÿ˜! She put a lot of effort into making you a masking AC ! Iโ€™m so happy that youโ€™ve gotten your own personalized calendar! Itโ€™s extra special! 

@keana1  @eshoe, I think I was in my late 20s when I got my first advent calendar, a chocolate one. A co-worker picked up a bunch of them from Trader Joeโ€™s and would hand them out. Iโ€™d leave mine at my desk at work which made Mondays a lot more bearable because I would get 3 chocolates that day. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @itsfi ! 

@itsfi you made me lol, anything to make going back to the office at that age more tolerable๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚!!

@keana1 last year I bought one of my nieces a Playmobil advent calendar, and explained to my sister-in-law that you open one window each day in December. On the 1st we Facetimed, and sure enough, she opened every single one ๐Ÿ˜‚ She was only 4, so I guess she gets a pass;)

Thatโ€™s so cute @eshoe ! I would give her a pass also! 

What?! No chocolate advent calendar?!! ๐Ÿซ Hmmmm...๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š I thought about making a chocolate advent calendar but was scared Iโ€™d eat all the chocolate! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช

@eshoe @keana1

There wouldnโ€™t be any chocolate ๐Ÿซ left if I made a chocolate Advent Calendar! @itsfi@eshoe ๐Ÿ˜œ

@itsfi when she saw the chocolates, she said, โ€œAwww, itsfi sent me chocolates!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think Iโ€™m confiscating the chipotle one, though:) 

The chipotle one is good, has a little kick to it @eshoe!

Awww, yay! โ˜บ๏ธ Iโ€™m so glad everything arrived safely @eshoe. Huge apologies for the lateness of it. I had meant to send it out earlier so it was received before 12/1, but work and a bad cough after the gobble-gobble day ๐Ÿฆƒ  got in the way and set me back. โ˜น๏ธ Iโ€™ve wanted to try my hand at an advent calendar for years and this ended up being the year I put that into motion (lesson learned though - Iโ€™m starting in October to make sure it gets done in time, with wiggle room to spare ๐Ÿ˜‰). You and your little masker have been such a joy to get to know. Your kiddo is someone I am so impressed with and I wanted her to know how great she is. (Youโ€™re amazing eshoeโ€™s daughter!! ๐Ÿค—

@itsfi that was beyond sweet of you to do that for @eshoe. Everything was so creative and well thought out. I am loving the custom made advent calendar. 

Awww, thank you @SportyGirly125. ๐Ÿฅฐ @eshoe and her daughter are so kind and it gave me an opportunity to combine two loves - sheet masks & advent calendars. ๐Ÿค—

You are an absolute ACE at the Advent Calendar, @itsfi! Not to mention being an incredibly generous individual who makes one (or two!) feel so very special. I have enjoyed every step of being here, and getting to know you as well as so many other awesome BICers makes this easily the best community online, hands down!โ˜บ๏ธ

I was wonderstruck when I picked up my mail- a box of unicorn love from @mermadelove.  She sent me 3 different kinds of lovingly home baked vegan treats (each had the cutest little note). Vegan brownies, Double ginger spiced jewels and Oatmeal-raisin-coconut-chocolate chip cookies. They are super yummy, I had a great deal of difficulty not eating them all at once!

cookies.jpg

She also sent me 3 mermaid gifts, a beautiful brush, glittery notebook and mailbox.

But wait, not done yet. She sent me gummies and jerky treats for my dear girl. She says "Woof!" she really likes the treats, I give them to her when she comes in the house promptly and she now gets to the porch before I do.

Thank you so much, dear Mermadelove, your kindness is so touching. I cherish our long term friendship so much. (And I adored being your elfkin in the Halloween exchange)

Spoiler
Darling Christmas cardDarling Christmas cardmailbox.JPG

Spoiler
dog treats.jpggummies.jpg

Awwww @mermadelove is such a sweet gift-giver!  You totally deserve a treat, @prettyinpa!  Enjoy! โค๏ธ

Awww such sweet unicorn mail!!! (literally) ๐Ÿ˜„ That llama card if freaking adorable! @prettyinpa

@mermaidlove sent you and your dog wonderful gifts @prettyinpa ! Enjoy your homemade treats ! 

@mermaidlove sent you and your dog wonderful gifts @prettyinpa ! Enjoy your homemade treats ! 

@prettyinpa your mail from @mermadelove makes me so happy-the home made treats are the absolute best! The time and care she must have put into preparing your package is most special of all๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe.  ๐Ÿฅฐ

testing