Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

When I got a PM the other day, it wasn't what I expected at all. The lovely @eshoe wanted me to know she sent me a little something. And I didn't have to wait long at all! โค everything! she sent me my HG acne treatment mask-the glam glow! and I can really never have enough of those eye masks they are soooooo refreshing! I especially loved the leaders mask, the breakup with your ex-skin. it made me giggle enough my mini came upstairs to make sure I was ok!๐Ÿ˜ all & all the masks are new to me! thank you @eshoe. the jokes are really going to come in handy this week with all the awkward holiday parties!๐Ÿ˜โคโคโคโค

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@sonnydee What a sweet surprise!  And I am dying over that flamingo wrapping paper! โค๏ธ 

@eshoe

@sonnydee, what am amazing selection of skincare goodies! @eshoe is incredibly kind and thoughtful.

@sonnydee,

I love the Santa hat on your Avatar!  This gift package is so full of fun!  

"Break-Up With Your Ex-Skin Cells!"  @eshoe is s o sweet to gift you with this terrific assortment!

May I ask which Glam Glow Mask is your Go-To for acne?

sorry @tsavorite for the long wait. Glam Glow Super mud (...

sorry @tsavorite for the long wait. Glam Glow Super mud (the white tub) I use it all over if my face is being unruly all over but it also works well as a spot treatment. I also love Eve Lom cleanser balm. When I need to "reset" my face. I use these 2 and it works wonders!๐Ÿคฉ I'm oily acne prone btw. hope this helps!

Re: sorry @tsavorite for the long wait. Glam Glow Super mud (...

@sonnydee,

Thank you so much!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@sonnydee what a wonderful gift!! Loving all the sheet masks!! @eshoe what an amazing gift!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ xo

@sonnydee itโ€™s just a small merry wish, hope one of the masks turns out to be good for your skin๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love it all @eshoe thank you so much for thinking of me d...

Love it all @eshoe thank you so much for thinking of me during this busy holiday season!๐Ÿ’“

So sweet! Great unicorn mail @sonnydee!!!

@sonnydee What an awesome and thoughtful gift @eshoe sent you!! Looks like a lot of great masks!! I really loved that Leaders mask too! I know you'll have fun going through these! ๐Ÿ˜Š

awwww @sonnydee how thoughtful of @eshoe enjoy your treats!!

awwww @sonnydee how thoughtful of @eshoe enjoy your treats!!

Guess what!? took me completely by surprise since she just sent me the biggest box of goodies I have ever seen! @itsfi sent me by own advent calendar of masks! The time you took & the love really shows in all of your boxes.. the stickers are so very cute. I'm having a hard time not ripping them all open like a kid on Christmas morning. she also sent me a awesome card with a lovely personal message inside. Sadly, @itsfi I'm ready to pass my crown of haul queen on. Next year. hopefully๐Ÿคž๐Ÿค‘ I'm running out of room. Thank you so much for all your kindness, generosity wisdom & above all patience! ps. your handwriting is very pretty. pss. I'm keeping the chocolates all to myself. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

What a fun idea!  A DIY Face Mask Advent Calendar sounds like a blast! โค๏ธ 

@sonnydee @itsfi

Hahaha @sonnydee! The chocolates are yummy and a nice size to have just one...or maybe two... or... ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@sonnydee.

Congratulations on receiving this great gift from @itsfi!  How fun to have a personally made Advent Calendar from such a sweet friend!  Plus Chocolates!  Yay!

That's so amazing, @itsfi sends great mail and this just proves that!!! I hope you enjoy everything @sonnydee ๐Ÿ™‚

Amazing!!! So much fun!!! @sonnydee

@sonnydee I'm still in disbelief she did all this for us! I hope you enjoy your goodies as much as I have mine! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

@sonnydee what an incredibly thoughtful gift from @@itsfi!! She is in a class by herself, the advent calendar gift is just amazing๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ!

This thread is just a big lovefest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

12,985 Replies
testing