Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe @SportyGirly125 happy galentines day!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‹

@SportyGirly125 you're an extraordinary artist!! I know it had to be a process for you to make these!! Please know this is so very special to me and you mean so much!!

@lmaster @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster Those flowers are such a work of art ๐Ÿ˜

@QueenMarceline oh my gosh!! I just can't believe it's possible to even make such a creation!! @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster I agree, I think @SportyGirly125  needs to record a tutorial ๐Ÿ˜‚

Today I received the gift of Galentineโ€™s from the superbly talented @SportyGirly125. I have long admired her paper-flower craftsmanship, and when she let me know ahead of time to open one package very carefully, I gave it the white glove treatment  from the post office home, all the while secretly hoping there might be some paper goods tucked inside.

Spoiler
7DBDCAD2-761C-4472-B55D-72443CCC1143.jpeg

My mini admiring the flowers. The Kawaii-theme in pretty spring tones brought my eyes to tears. I fell so incredibly humbled to be the recipient of this gorgeous bouquet!

AE8420BD-6021-408E-AD83-E725F4E7C0A4.jpeg

But that wasnโ€™t the only surprise awaiting me.

1F061EEE-C2B2-4242-8FB0-DECCB18C19BA.jpeg

SO, SO MANY Hello Kitty and plushie surprises!

Spoiler
ACB8B72E-0D44-4FE9-A9E5-476FE37DDA89.jpeg

There were beauty giftsโ€ฆa Jasmine Mint travel set with the cutest little loofah, a Glossier Mirror

Spoiler
411CDADD-F095-4225-8467-B9DE7883E884.jpeg

โ€ฆMaison Margiela Coffee Break perfume to replenish my broken bottle (how do you remember these things???) and a most comforting body cream from a brand (Leanne Grace) that is not only made by hand, but also gives a portion of their profits to help women and children in need. I especially love gifts like this, itโ€™s like a double-bonus โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

I will be set for Christmas next year with my silicone (perfect for hot mugs) coasters, and of course an avocado must - socks!

73FCC584-F533-4AA9-9881-D55A9BB55E35.jpeg

Finally, tucked under all of these amazing goodies were even more Sanrio surprises.

FFDE1C86-6272-4DE4-8DD4-B2B8D760E1B4.jpeg

I remember seeing the avocado and toast on one of her hauls, and immediately went out to hunt them down. Of course I did not find them, but hadnโ€™t mentioned it. It is no surprise that she included these for me, as well as the little HK holding a cookie. The canvas bag from the Hello Kitty Cafe even has an attached pocket hidden inside. I am thrilled about this, as I like to use this style bag for the library, and it will be perfect for toting my library card. The tumbler (another HK Cafe find) will be well-loved, as I always have a glass of water or tea nearby.

67EED4E9-EB78-4E08-AD13-A85AC8CBC8B0.jpeg

It was only after chatting with her that I discovered the little โ€œGalentineโ€™sโ€ sign was part of the bouquet - here it is in all of its sweet beauty ๐Ÿ’ 

Oh my goodness, SportyGirly125. My eyes welled up with gratitude the second I saw those flowers. Everything you did was just amazing. I am already thinking how much fun it will be to unbox this next February, and itโ€™s not even the 13th yet now ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you, my friend, for this incredible Galentineโ€™s gift. You are truly one of a kind๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—  

@eshoe Ooh how beautiful! I'm glad to see you got a cute little toast too!

@Samtian I have to hand it to @SportyGirly125 - she always finds the cutest little accessories and huggable plushies! 

@eshoe I messaged you the avocado and toast from Target but never found it.  As soon as I saw the one from Hallmark immediately bought 2 so I could send you one.  I never posted it on my haul until you had it in your hands so you would be surprised and not look for it.  Little did I know you were searching but the plushies were secured and headed your way.๐Ÿ˜Š

Of course you did, @SportyGirly125 โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe Holy guacamole, enjoy all those awesome goodies! @SportyGirly125 you are seriously talented, those flowers are amazing. 

@QueenMarceline isnโ€™t @SportyGirly125 incredibly amazing?? She truly thinks of every detail, which makes this gift extra-special. The little kawaii-themed paper she choose is just perfect.

@QueenMarceline Awww thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe I have to agree!!! @SportyGirly125 is a multi talented loving and thoughtful beauty!! 

@lmaster Aww...so are you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

That flower arrangement is absolutely gorgeous, @eshoe! Our @SportyGirly125 is just so dang talented with those! 

She really is, @quspork! I cannot express how delighted I was to find this beautiful bouquet from @SportyGirly125 in my mail. What an absolutely wonderful surprise ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@quspork Aww thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe Awww...I am so happy that you love the flowers and all the goodies.  I have been secretly planning that arrangment for a year.  I just needed to have time to make them.  Let's just say I crafted my way all through the month of January ๐Ÿ˜‰  I was super motivated to finish it before the month ended to make it on time.  You never know with the post office these days.

As soon as you mentioned in a thread that you dropped your MM Coffee Break on the floor I went to pick one up.  I was hoping you didn't get one yet as you got some sample sizes to get you by.

Just seeing everything in your picture makes me so happy.  I always get so nervous when I create an arrangement custom to that person because I never know if they will love it or not.  So whenever I get such a postive response I feel so relieved.

Happy Galentine's Day to you and your mini.โค๏ธ

P.S. Just curious as to what kind of paper goods you secretly hoping for?  I was trying not to give any clues about the flowers.

@SportyGirly125 your paper flowers! I think I first saw them on a Galentineโ€™s or Secret Santa Exchange-I thought they were so intricate and unique. Plus, they last longer than live ones๐Ÿ˜‚ I have always thought how special of a gift they were, because things like that take so much planning, prepping, and then actually creating them. It makes this gift something I will treasure. 

Happy Galentineโ€™s to you and your mini-mini as well (she is still pretty small, at least ๐Ÿ˜‰) ๐Ÿ’•

2 Replies
testing